Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2013 feedback

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Christmas 2013 feedback

Please leave feedback about the Christmas 2013 event here.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    if the test server would let me back on I would but from what I saw nice so far

World
    Ares
    Hi; I know it's alittle late but it would've been helpful to create a buff for the barracks on this occation.... Just saying...Sir-IronMike

World
    Zeus
    I like what i saw- must be really not bad event at all. I just interested in - if gems will be needed for these windows to open?
    If not- it will be really nice event for all players.

World
    Zeus
    Feedback: Artic Iron Mine needs to not collapse after depleted deposits. It should remain "Zzzz" or "!!!" when the mine becomes empty. This will get players to spend money to buy more Iron deposit refills. It's way too expensive to just collapse after the deposit is gone.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    It would be nice if the Christmas decos were modified in some way so they did not look exactly like the previous year. This is true for all special event decos that you guys do. Halloween's was the exact same as previous year with no distinction. I am not going to pick up the same decos I have gotten in the past, but I would get one or two new ones if they were different somehow to show I played multiple events. Like put a gold 13 on the tree or something for 2013 or change the color or whatever... just a thought. No need for players to spend presents or pumpkins or whatever on the same 'ol thing we already have... Looking forward to event! Thanks

World
    Ares
    For those of you interested in seeing how I run our testing phases, what's presented, what is said, and how we communicate and help BB_Devs, there are currently 200 people feeding our live published feeds, either thru BlackFyre, Loucaux, or myself to Gdocs, for link see below, please remember to look across bottom of gdoc to change tabs, also testing data is received from test members via ingame mail to admins, then they publish to thread on forum. What happens next is if BB_Dev's have any questions, you will see posts from BB_SlasH.
    Contributors, VIP Guild, DavidBartertest, TreatID, and leaders of German Guilds, PapaSepp, Blue-Paladin.

This is our Christmas Data so far- from Testing Server, Guilds- Prestage1 & 2, some are able to login, and feed us info .... erised, Tage, myself. This is what we have so far- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    The Stolen Sleigh- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0 that is a temporary guide made for both guilds.
    Link to Actual Feedback- (both Guilds) http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...restage-Guilds
    PapaSepp's link for Weihnachten2013 (Chrstmas2013)- http://diekampfkatze.at/weihnachten2013.html
    (This sight best viewed with Chrome enabled translator).

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I just had the pleasure of seeing my island covered in snow for the first time courtesy of a friend who saved the buff from last year.
    I really enjoyed it and thought it absolutely gorgeous. Only one thing was missing. Instead of animals walking around in the snow,
    you guys should put ice skaters in their place. It would be original and new and pleasing to watch.
    Thank you and Happy Holidays!

World
    Ares
    I agree with the deco changes and also the Settlers using ice skates or something to that manner. Thanks for the considerations!
    The end of all things

World
    Zeus
    I'd like to see more seasonal collectables. We are seeing the same tired decorations that were here on the first Christmas event. How about we get ice sculptures, or horse and sleigh, something along that line. Something new and different than trees and snowmen
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

Reply to Thread