Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BB Blown Out Christmas!!! This is Incredible!!!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    nearly all gems are spent on the same few items. most items are ignored, and very very rarely bought except by inexperienced players. if they would give better ratios, they might see more items become high-use in gem sales.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Ares
    Hey I didn't start this thread to be a downer ... Dudes ya gotta realize, BB does what they can for our game, we have the only game in which we can have actual conversations with its staff.

Dang, be happy its almost Christmas time!!! Where is the Christmas Cheer!!
    here check this out - http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...5802#post25802
    I hope it makes you smile. We have fun, we test hard, and we strive to do the very best we can for our game, and we do know we are helpful to BB,
    the rewards are substantial, look at what we were given for level50 players!

Oh, my friends always tell me, Asia, stop worry bout what the people say that aren't happy, is a tough one, Draconus2004, I do my best to hear and read stuff and I do my best to relate it to testing server BB_Devs, this stuff takes time. If they didn't hear us then why would we have what we have now? Wanna make a difference, come play with us, we haven't any rules, just fun, that's it. The serious part blends in is how we run the guilds.

Regards;
    Asiastrings

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    G_F_M tries hard too! happy holidays

World
    Ares
    We have gone thru great amount of testing these past few weeks, here is what we've posted - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

which now ends our testing of Christmas Phase 2013. I must say the mail system has been fixed- all except for the archives. Tested it yesterday and is fine. No bugs I found, using it for 180 Guild members currently, it passed.
    Regards;
    Asiastrings

My only problem now with our game is I have lost my mentor from BB- BB_SlasH has transferred I guess to Live. Probably to fix zone stuff, since he seems to be the only one I could tell that can make it go away on welt1. I'm so bummed, i think allot of us are sad, now who are they going to send for me to learn from... who' gonna keep me outta trouble... i'm so doomed.
    very sad, Asia (looking round to find new BB, where is he?)

GFM- will you please stop putting 1 star ratings on all of my posts on testing server. Haha yes we know its you dude, how? becuz it never happened until the day u started to post an play there. wow imagine that... please stop. is childish.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I am sure I have said this before, but I just want to let you know again how much I appreciate letting us forum folks know about the hard work you do for the success of this game. Thank you for all that you do!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post
    GFM- will you please stop putting 1 star ratings on all of my posts on testing server. Haha yes we know its you dude, how? becuz it never happened until the day u started to post an play there. wow imagine that... please stop. is childish.
    get over yourself already it wasn't me. there must be other lemming hunters out there

but that sounds like a plan now
    Last edited by G_F_M; 12-10-13 at 08:56 am. Reason: had to add wise crack remark

Reply to Thread