Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BB Blown Out Christmas!!! This is Incredible!!!

World
    Ares

BB Blown Out Christmas!!! This is Incredible!!!

I am so exasperated (intensely into).... sometimes in Awe! And truly amazed at the production intended for this years Christmas release.
    LOL Its been over two weeks and i'm still uploading tonight to our Gdoc data pages. There is So So Much ... This is incredible.
    Gdoc (Please look at bottom to change pages)- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Everyone, I swear this time, I bow (war players do not curtsey) to BB_SlasH, BB_Amaris, BB_Devs!!!

The Bank is sic sic, everyone is look for it, here is a comment just come in.... ROFL
    [18:18] [Asia2] Germ: I liked guild bank, hate obammyshare lol

LOLOL

BB_Devs... Wow, Thank you again, this time is sic sic sic sic...
    Asia Ratings... World Wide this is a great big- 10 !!!

Asiastrings
    Prestage Welt1
    Guilds
    Prestage1
    Prestage2
    coming
    Prestage3

Note- The present phase is what i'm talking about, should major changes to Christmas event follow this posting, I cannot control this, I can only hope what i'm doing today, with testing, goes live. I do not exaggerate whatsoever. Everyone that knows me, knows I speak from my heart for our game. I sincerely doubt BB_Devs will change my fun I have let them know. (just don't get in trouble w/RL over it please, like I do). hahaha!!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    it would be much better without all the colors although kindergarten was fun

World
    Zeus
    I, for one am also exasperated.

World
    Ares

BB Blown Out Christmas!!! This is Incredible!!!

I am so exasperated (intensely into).... sometimes in Awe! And truly amazed at the production intended for this years Christmas release.
    LOL Its been over two weeks and i'm still uploading tonight to our Gdoc data pages. There is So So Much ... This is incredible.
    Gdoc (Please look at bottom to change pages)- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Everyone, I swear this time, I bow (war players do not curtsey) to BB_SlasH, BB_Amaris, BB_Devs!!!

The Bank is sic sic, everyone is look for it, here is a comment just come in.... ROFL
    [18:18] [Asia2] Germ: I liked guild bank, hate obammyshare lol

LOLOL

BB_Devs... Wow, Thank you again, this time is sic sic sic sic...
    Asia Ratings... World Wide this is a great big- 10 !!!

Asiastrings
    Prestage Welt1
    Guilds
    Prestage1
    Prestage2
    coming
    Prestage3

Note- The present phase is what i'm talking about, should major changes to Christmas event follow this posting, I cannot control this, I can only hope what i'm doing today, with testing, goes live. I do not exaggerate whatsoever. Everyone that knows me, knows I speak from my heart for our game. I sincerely doubt BB_Devs will change my fun I have let them know. (just don't get in trouble w/RL over it please, like I do). hahaha!!!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Its interesting how little care and balance the BB bother with in this game. They release content without properly tweaking ratios on previous items.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    Keep the color Asia!

I love the 24 day window... which means that the christmas event starts on December 1st..............

Or the Devs were too lazy and we will get the gold tower on new years eve/day

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    agreed Drac, but i wouldnt expect it any other way at this point. Just need to know whats worth making/buying and what is not.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    The most balanced items in terms of gem cost in the game imo are deco - simply because they have low costs and no way to determine their gem ratios to each other.

Why can't BB give us a Christmas present and stop robbing us on 90% of the items in the Gem market?
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    cause they want to make money? someone keeps buying gems or they would have shut it down a while ago

World
    Zeus
    Sad but true.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread