Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Only 3 guild quests...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Only 3 guild quests...

I sure wish there were more than just 3 guild quests in this game. Because no matter what anyone says, there are 3.

There the one where I have to do The Island of the Pirates and pay a random resources. And this one occurs every other time. In between The Island of the Pirates, I either have to do The Dark Priests and pay a random resource or make 25 settlers and pay a random resource. I have 4 explorers, and if I send them out on short adventure runs every time I can, I might just get myself one Island of the Pirates every 10-15 days. But I'll have had to buy at least 5 in between, because that one comes up every other time.

It would sure be nice to see an entirely different concept on guild quests.

World
    Ares
    This is primary reason why I quit playing live - http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...g-Guild-Quests

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    then why play on the test server it gets reset all the time? what the purpose in that?

World
    Ares
    Are u daft today GFM? Come now, I thought u smarter then this kind of comment... oh I get it ur just being ur mean self again...

I'll give ya a hint, besides this thread, Testing server is rewarding, testing server is where I was born. Testing server is where I belong,
    testing server is all I no. Hows that for starters. My talent is coordinating, I am adept at coordinating thousands of people.
    and for most part, Becuz we have funfunfun, and I am insured of this fact - has made the peeps we play with there's Live game
    just sooooo much better, wow can you imagine that!!! I do hope this helps. I do hope you have a happy day GFM, and once again,
    I will tell you,

You are Always welcome to come there and join, you can even be an admin, you can do as u wish, as I have 1 rule, is to have fun.
    The only other time there is a demand, is when a full mail goes out with instructions to focus on something if possible, and again it is
    an option not a do or die, That's it. Reality, is very fun there, and join us if you like... or omg are u afraid u will be happy n not as mean
    as u claim to be.. GFM nobody's meaner then me ...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would say 4, there's the pirates, pay resources and own troops, DP and pay resources, then complete 2advs and refil deposit. Lv 46+ no pirates we have to pay carriages instead

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    There is quite a few - it also partly varies on your level. IoTP is a profitable adv, even at 400 coins you still make a profit on it on average (plus cheap frags are soon coming).

It could be worse, could be dont lose 50 soldiers on an adv when you are on a HLT and also a HLT LS swap.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    There is quite a few - it also partly varies on your level. IoTP is a profitable adv, even at 400 coins you still make a profit on it on average (plus cheap frags are soon coming).

It could be worse, could be dont lose 50 soldiers on an adv when you are on a HLT and also a HLT LS swap.
    I don't know what server you play on, but IotP is not 400 gold. It's just a bit under 1000 gold. And since it is literally every other guild quest I get, it's getting really **** old not being able to help my guild out by doing the quest.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    I sure wish there were more than just 3 guild quests in this game. Because no matter what anyone says, there are 3.

There the one where I have to do The Island of the Pirates and pay a random resources. And this one occurs every other time. In between The Island of the Pirates, I either have to do The Dark Priests and pay a random resource or make 25 settlers and pay a random resource. I have 4 explorers, and if I send them out on short adventure runs every time I can, I might just get myself one Island of the Pirates every 10-15 days. But I'll have had to buy at least 5 in between, because that one comes up every other time.

It would sure be nice to see an entirely different concept on guild quests.
    Check out this table. Island of the pirates does appear twice. This week I got the pleasure to get Black Knights for guild quest twice in a roll..It would appear that the random piece isn't so random after all.

http://www.settlersonlinewiki.eu/mis...6-100-members/
    Still around from time to time.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    I don't know what server you play on, but IotP is not 400 gold. It's just a bit under 1000 gold. And since it is literally every other guild quest I get, it's getting really **** old not being able to help my guild out by doing the quest.
    same server as you and isle of the pirate has sold for about 300-400 coin of late traditionally on TO.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    If you're paying just under 1k coin for a IOTP whisper me I'll sell as many as you want at those prices

Reply to Thread