Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LOTS of issues in the last two weeks

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Well Spikes,
    Sounds like your game is broken like mine. Trust me when I tell you, they know all about it, it is a physical server issue. Either it is over-loaded or other corruption on it. This is causing you and many others extreme lag. I have it as well. Too bad you are not on Zeus, so you can pop over to my island and watch the "zzz's" from a sleeping building stop for 10-15 seconds, every 60-90 seconds. That's not even the worse part, if getting duplicate everything, notices and when I get buff'd by someone I get 100 mails about it, while I am sitting right there watching nothing go thru. I have to build everything twice, like wells and wheatfields and forget assigning generals. If I get lucky, they assign. If not, the hour glass just spins and spins until I click off and try again. Talk about frustrating. Oh and guild chat is a blast to try and type. The game pauses so much, I can type at times and make mistakes something my game freezes up and random things with missing letters get put it. Thank god they don't think I am an idiot.

We finally got our guild quests back after nearly 5 days of NOT having them and they gave us a big 100 guild coins for that. When we get 119 for completing our guild quests. So, we get no quests and twice screwed over by them giving us 100 guild coins, what a joke. I swear they do it just to get people upset and have them want to quit.

Well, without a HUGE GEM SALE, I will tell everyone NOT to spend 1 cent on this game anymore, until they FIX it. FIX THE GAME. FIX the servers and allow people to play, then give us a 300% Gem Sale for Christmas and bang the money rolls into the game. But what do I know. All of these ideas and they can't even FIX the server.

So, let's overload the servers some more with the Christmas Event and really get people upset. Just like the Automated support tickets, they never FIX the problems, they just think you will go away. Well UBI and BB, the problem with people going away is that you will lose revenue on the game, SIMPLE math. Less players, less money. Boy oh boy, how foolish can some people be.

Or is it too much to FIX the servers.? That's the big question we should be asking. Forget getting a response from them, I will be an old man by the time I get a real response from anyone from Corporate and I am NOT that old.

Venting, Nah, telling the truth and upset with the LACK of Real Support in this game. Oh, it's time to submit another support ticket, as they never respond to any of them anyway.

Stevie

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    FYI, to the Developers:

I was finally able to get a screenshot of what happens to my generals when I try to load them sometimes.

Former Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Spikescopilot! I just want to follow up with you to see if you are still having this issue-- we are able to contact the dev team about it and they are looking for more information. Have you written a support ticket? I'd love to follow up with you there.

On the subject of support tickets, we do answer every ticket in the order it is received. Due to the holiday event, the wait time is a little above average but it's our goal to have an answer in your e-mail inbox by 24-48 hours during this busy time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have a bunch of quest that are finished but I am not getting the reward, it even shows that it is finished.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    iv'e been locked out of my game TWICE in 1 day. i got some of steves problems haven to place 2 wells to build 1. now i cant even put a build in a certain spot because my zone will crash and iv'e lost 2 frozen manors and a noble. last time i was locked out for 7hrs no tellin how long this time bb fix u frickin prob if not bye bye on to the nxt game.

World
    Ares
    SpikesPilot's ability to screenshot is what I've learned is wanted most of all from our server bugs reported... at the present time we are testing zone issues... trying to recreate them...

Had no idea Zeus was getting bug busy again... LordStevie, you haven't come said anything to us? why not? Please check in

CL_Melorr
    "Well Spikes,
    Sounds like your game is broken like mine. Trust me when I tell you, they know all about it, it is a physical server issue. Either it is over-loaded or other corruption on it. This is causing you and many others extreme lag. I have it as well. Too bad you are not on Zeus, so you can pop over to my island and watch the "zzz's" from a sleeping building stop for 10-15 seconds, every 60-90 seconds. That's not even the worse part, if getting duplicate everything, notices and when I get buff'd by someone I get 100 mails about it, while I am sitting right there watching nothing go thru. I have to build everything twice, like wells and wheatfields and forget assigning generals. If I get lucky, they assign. If not, the hour glass just spins and spins until I click off and try again. Talk about frustrating. Oh and guild chat is a blast to try and type. The game pauses so much, I can type at times and make mistakes something my game freezes up and random things with missing letters get put it. Thank god they don't think I am an idiot."

I have been having similar issues but thought it may have been my computer. Lost 56 gems because of game freezes and I was randomly clicking and what do u know the provision house was up at the time and fast finished the irmas I had cooking. The buff problem, hour glass spining and chat are the same problems I have. I was going to wipe my hard drive after the xmas event but will wait and see if there is improvement from Ubisofts end of things. Thanks LordStevie now I know it's not just me.

World
    Zeus
    How many of you are guild leaders?
    I noticed when i was a guild leader I had all the same problems you all have mentioned above. Once I was no longer a guild leader, all the issues stopped. (The game freezing, troops not loading, having to build almost everything twice, hourglass spinning after accepting trades)

Former Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    This is a good observation Sammuel. Mel, are you currently in a guild? I know spikescopilot and Lordstevie are both guild leaders. We do know that our physical servers are stable and running well. We're happy to report any developments for this issue in the bug report to the development team.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Yet another Server Zone Crash about 15 minutes ago at 2:35 am 12/20/2013. Yup. My game was finally fixed, now this new Maintenance and BANG, another problem. What is going on.? I am now locked out again on the game. This is getting to the point on me getting angry.

My game was FINALLY after 5 months, fixed, then another maintenance guess what. Back to problems again.

Is it so hard to figure out.?

Yes, I am a guild leader of a 90+ player guild and how do you think it makes me feel when I cannot get on the game to play a game I have personally spend a lot on. What to get a few gems from BB without even saying anything. Again, my game was perfect last week and I hated to jinx it, NOW IT IS BROKEN AGAIN.

HELP and FINALLY FIX IT.
    Stevie

Reply to Thread