Reply to Thread

Thread: NO NEW Guild Quests

Banned
    World
    Zeus

NO NEW Guild Quests

Hello BB's,
    So, two days ago we finished our guild quest. Since the latest updates of you removing the waiting quests for the Guild Quests, once the current Guild Quest finishes, it take about an hours time for my guild to get a new Guild Quest.

Now some 2 days or close to 48 hours now, we have NOT gotten a New Guild Quest.

Is this a known bug and/or issue that is going around.?

Who's bright idea was it to remove the Waiting Guild Quests.?
    With a waiting quest, atleast we knew what was coming up and we as a guild (or individuals) could atleast plan for what was coming next.
    Like an Adventure, carriages, Island of Pirates, BK's and Nords, etc. This way we could get those who did not have these resources, the proper resources in order for them to complete the Guild Quest in a timely manner.

Again, having a 90+ person guild requires work to keep things running smoothly. It's like you are doing this to hinder the guilds and keep them in the dark, not knowing what is coming or happening next. We are lucky to have kept track of every single one, YES, Shelley has done this for our guild and we know who needs what, just by a title of the next guild quest. Now you go and change it all around again. WHY.?

The rule is, if something is working perfectly you leave it alone. You know the "if it ain't broke don't fix it phrase". Yet it looks like you BB's love to mess up things that are working fine. Again, why the change.?

Now with your wondering new idea and change, you have caused our guild to go without a Guild Quest. NO, I did not cancel it, we completed it in a timely manner as it was for the middle levels 36-45 to do an Island of Pirates. Which by the way, why do you give the middle levels the hard guild quests and us 46-50 levels the easy ones. Placing a 3200 Meat depo is a joke.

Please fix this or give us a lack of failed response, like I get from support. Or should I have the entire guild send in the same support ticket as to why you messed with our guild quests and caused us not to have them anymore.

Please advise.
    LordStevie

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    On Ares, we still get guild quests in the "waiting menu" but it seems like they've stopped resetting them at every other maintenance. So far we've been ok, but we were one of the guilds having issues in the beginning.

I hope they can figure it out for you, and I hope they start resetting them again because I just know the issue is going to hit us again at some point.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    UPDATE:

So, after Maintenance we finally got a Guild Quest. That's waiting close to 5 days for a Guild Quest and submitting a Ticket to BB saying and/or notifying them as such.

Now today, my guild got 100 Guild Coins for resetting the guild quests. For that I say thank you, YET, here is the catch. If over the past 4 days we completed 2 of them, BEING VERY Conservative. We receive 119 Guild Coins for a Completed Guild Quest, PLUS the 17 Guild Coins for doing them. Basically, I receive, 136 Guild Coins for each Guild Quest that is completed in the guild. Now take that number and times it by 2, that equals 272 Guild Coins that I would have had if I had my Guild Quests. Therefore, you are giving me 100 Guild Coins, when IF WE ONLY completed 2 guild quest out of 4, which is LOW for us. I lost 172 Guild coins.

Therefore, the game owes my entire guild a lot more Guild Coins, PERIOD. Because of errors in the game that cause these frustrations this game use my guild a lot more. Further, BB's, there is a TEST SERVER for a REASON. The word TEST implies the "act of testing, as to insure success". Therefore, for the person who pulled the Guild Quests and has taken away the Waiting Quest feature, I refer you to the TEST SERVER to try your "Testing" and/or messing around with others LIVE GAME. A lot whom have paid a good deal of money and still do, on this game.

All we want is to play for what we have paid and to play the game, without BUGS and errors that mess up our game play. Use the TEST SERVER for which the purpose it was and is intended.

Now, please send my entire guild the rest of the Guild COins, they deserve and have LOST due to the errors and mess up of someone in BB.

Thank you,
    LordStevie

Reply to Thread