Reply to Thread

Thread: Too much time spent clicking: suggestions for streamlining gameplay

True Pumpkin Master
    World
    Zeus

Too much time spent clicking: suggestions for streamlining gameplay

Our time is precious. I have two kids, am a teacher, and am taking independent study. This thread for suggestions in streamlining gameplay.

For example, it gets very annoying accepting items in mail, just to need to click and drag them again from the star to the storehouse.
    SUGGESTION: Change the "Accept" and "Decline" options in the mailbox to the following:

(ACCEPT TO STOREHOUSE) (ACCEPT TO STAR MENU) (DECLINE)

Does anyone have any other suggestions for streamlining gameplay? Please post them.

World
    Zeus
    pin the dang star menu already! geez

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Honestly, with how trade, other quests, etc work, WHY does it even make a stopover in the star menu unless its a resource drop/refill? IE anything NOT 'buff' should go where it would end up anyways: Its not like we can 'sell' that +500 brew on the TO, and who would want it NOT to go into storehouse? Just put it where it would end up already. Feel as if the 'extra stop' is just a stop gap for a previous problem?

Also yes, let us pin star, and/or give us a 'hotkey' for it.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    be simple under the options menu to have a check if you want it to go straight to warehouse. I think its because of deposits that this exists. Something in the coding makes mail deposits tricky to separate from mail resources.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Reply to Thread