Reply to Thread

Thread: Presents Trading Hub

World
    Zeus

Presents Trading Hub

Hello everyone,

Every Holiday and Celebration the TSO team puts on there is a rare resource that quickly becomes over-priced and fluctuates between high and low prices.

This year, i have made this thread for you to share your prices and comparisons in the hopes of stabilizing the prices so that everyone can get what they want with the least amount of trouble.

December 12 marks the start and release of the Presents and the Christmas Event.

Please remember that most of the buildings/items/resources given in this event are rare, so by helping your fellow player you create the ability for that player to help others, which can spread to even more players.

At the end of this it happens once a year, which gives most players just one chance of getting the thing they always wanted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post how many presents you can trade, as well as what price you can trade at.

If you want to freely give, please post how much you have, and trade fairly.

Also just to remind, remember that there are 2 servers, (so dont get mixed up!) and watch out for players who cheat. The best thing to do is run your transaction in only 1 trade.

This thread isnt a bad trader list. go to this thread to complain: Bad Traders List

T_D

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    expect presents unless they made changes that were not reflected on TO to be by far the most expensive of any holiday event yet. The only way to control the price is have more people buy and spend gems.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    expect presents unless they made changes that were not reflected on TO to be by far the most expensive of any holiday event yet. The only way to control the price is have more people buy and spend gems.
    Not to limit the right to free speach, but that isnt the topic i am talking about.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i just hope the gougers choke on the presents this year happy holidays

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    if i choke on my presents i will give free to whoever gives me the heimlich and saves my life

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    People are already posting presents (from last year) in the TO for ridiculous prices.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    very long treasure search yields 30 or 50 presents. chance to get presents oscillates close to 50%. Meaning numerous players will get 200+ presents per day just from the search. There will be numerous other means of getting presents.All you need is 2800 presents (PH2, recyclers and hunters). This may mean that once the initial rush to get PH2 wanes, presents will drop significantly in price - to well under 10 gc. Normally buffs purchasable by event currency kept prices up, but now with the advent of self made trivially cheap triple buff, this does not apply any more.

World
    Zeus
    As usual, 3 or 4 big money spenders will gouge and monopolize.
    The game is just a big epeen competition among them.

Thus, it has to be every person for themselves.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    As Wujcio said presents will be much easier to come by, given the number of ways they can be collected this year. Monopolizing the market, and gouging the player base, will not be as easy as it usually is. If you are in a guild, or group of friends, that cares about its members you should be okay.

Reply to Thread