Reply to Thread

Thread: PH and Barrack increase

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

PH and Barrack increase

Hi all

Just wondering if there is any chance that the unit slide bars in the Barracks and Provision House could be increased from 1-25 to 1-100, the amount of clicking to make a couple thousand troops is tedious and could be a lot easier if we could Que 100 at a time, same with the Provision House for baskets etc.

I have no idea about programming a game, but I am assuming this wouldn't be too hard to implement.

Any feedback or opinions welcome, leave the trolling for G-1.

Regards
    Anrchist.

World
    Zeus
    There have been numerous posts requesting the same thing you are, but no reply from BB on any of them as of yet....

Being able to produce/train 100 would be nice in provision house/barracks.

World
    Zeus
    They sorta added an increase with the new rare provision house at least for fish food and deer food.

Maybe they'll just make a barracks 2 - rare barracks that will let u queue for more?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    the problem with that ron is it would double our daily troops - thats an issue - unless you could only have one barracks - the new OR old one. likely when we get a new barracks, it will be to produce things like mercenaries or maybe hero type units.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    they should increase the amount being able to be made by the lvl of building like go upby 10 or so each level

World
    Zeus
    Agreed, it would be a good thing.

Reply to Thread