Reply to Thread

Thread: Free Re-spec on Geos

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Question Free Re-spec on Scouts?

Is there any chance that BB will let us re-spec our Scouts without losing half of our books? As they have just made my current tree on three scouts worthless, it would only be fair.

World
    Zeus
    How did they make a tree useless?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Alright, useless might be a strong word....but the price of map frags and adventures is about to tank, as the new provo house allows for making map frags on the relative cheap. I'd have been WAAAAAAYYYYYY better off specializing for treasure searching.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    no, you're right, books put in the adventure search slots are total loss, there's no way you'll cover your costs with the adventures they will bring back. Moreover, now that adventure search is worthless, all you sausage making chain just takes up space + the thousands of granite spent on upgrading the buildings. (there's also less need for Irmas, since some of the buildings are better off being buffed with Badges.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i would say irmas are at equal use then they were prior event. buildings that are better off being buffed with badges were previously being buffed with other x3s

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i say execute the old geos and hire new ones...just don't tell them what happened to the other guys

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    as long as you go for artifact search, you are fine.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Eh, I'm still going to keep my Adventure Geologist. Maybe eventually I'll get that bonus quest for an adventure I'd actually do.

World
    Zeus
    Geo respect for free would be nice or at least 'undo' the last placed spec.

I would like to undo the nature's gift skill I had and move it to nature born digger.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    well everyone had a chance to try this stuff out on the test server thats what most did and there are even threads with the skill tree in them so the info was out there you just didn't try hard to educate yourself on it

Reply to Thread