Reply to Thread

Thread: Raven_midnight memmorial...freind we all loved..that died too soon

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Raven_midnight memmorial...freind we all loved..that died too soon

I'm really not sure how to go about this, but i'll try my best. Raven_midnight was friend to us all kind person who only showed care, and love to us all! This great lady inspired us to be happy and to pass on kindness to others, while keeping us entertained with laughter. Sadly on September 11th 2013, I found out she died of terminal cancer. Rohan_Slade has taken control of her island to build a memorial for this friend to us all, from bread guild to many other guilds ignite etc she is known through out. I ask this game one big favor to get with rohan which he agreed to let us write a piece for her on the main page of zeus before you log in. For our friend's and show a pic of her memorial in construction. This lady has helped me personally to feel happy even after I nearly had my arm ripped off by a machine in October 2012, she made me laugh, smile and even tear up time to time...not easy for a man to say... i'll miss raven I pray to god to be with her family in this time of sorrow... I hope bluebyte will honor this loyal customer give us support in her lose. Besides Raven loved us and this game so much it was apart of her life, it should show how much we care for her. Let us show our respects to Raven! I ask you please to write this on the front page for us to say goodbye love slade, tiger, smitey, and many other friends!

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry for your loss. I did not know Raven_midnight, but from what I hear she was truly an inspiration and a key member of the Settlers Online family. Let us remember the lives she brightened, both in-game and out, simply by being herself.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my wife was just awesome and a great lover of this game and it makes me sad that she is not enjoying adventures and chatting to her friends . I have set her island up as a memorial with ubisofts permission and if you send raven an invite for friendship i will accept so you can visit a great lover of the cool game

love Rohan slade

(jon marsden )

CL_Melorr
    I personally met raven_midnight near the end of her life but you would have not know that (for I didn't) from talking with her. She was very upbeat and full of spirit. I wish I had met her earlier for she seemed like a terrific lady. This game needs more people like her always willing to listen and help players. It would be nice if people took a page from her book and treated those like they wish to be treated.

((Jon)) I wish you the best and let me know if there is anything I can help with.

MELORR

Reply to Thread