Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Alterative ways to gain exp

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinson001 View Post
    Well, you can't even do adventures until Level 26.. But that's not the point.

Also, with more levels comes more buildings, not just adventures. And it isn't always about going from lv 40-50 faster, for some, it may be getting to a certain building faster, to help them be more effective.

On top of that, it is has psychological effect on some people. For some, seeing another 100xp or 150xp every day, makes them feel like they are making progress as they build up settlers and troops for the next adventure.

Sometimes changes to a game isn't about what YOU want, but what would be best for everyone.
    And if getting another 100xp or so from your daily quest is going to make you quit the game, than there are a lot of other things about this game you don't like.. It isn't 1 thing that makes someone quit a game (other than boredom), it is several little things. Maybe think about what those other little things are, and stop showing everyone how young and immature you truly are?
    I think your calling me out specifically. I still stand by my statement. This game is based around adventures for lvling. Yes it would be nice if they implemented it where you got exp through daily quest or something. However, then what about lvl 50s? Those exp means jack squatt. Earn it like the rest of us, just do the dang adv.

Would it be better overall? Yes. But people still knock out levels when they got time to do adv, and if they don't, they log in chat and do what they can. Hence why some of the harder adv of a longer lasting value this way those players can knock those adventures out if they don't have much time per day.

But I have my opinion just like you do.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Overall I think having alternate ways to get XP would be better for the game over the long-term. It just needs to be implemented in a way that doesn't make adventures a bad option. Maybe tying the two together in some way would be good also. Have an adventure give bonus XP when you finish a quest, or vice-versa.

Reply to Thread