Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: New building coming soon: Exotic Wood Tree School

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    This is in the testing phase, but personally I don't see the point. I'm always overstocked on elogs. So personally it doesn't matter how much testing you do. This may be great at lower levels but even then I remember trading at 1:1 ratio on elogs to eplanks. Even now you can still get it to 1:1.5. Woopie do. I'll still stick with gathering by adventures & exploerers when their not out gathering map frags/adventures.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Instead of jumping on the 'this is absolutely stupid' bandwagon I thought I'd offer a suggestion to make this building work.

Instead of making it non-refillable, how about making refills craftable in the rarity provision house? Make it cost either hardwood logs or fir log (or both so anyone running a surplus benefits).

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongor View Post
    Instead of jumping on the 'this is absolutely stupid' bandwagon I thought I'd offer a suggestion to make this building work.

Instead of making it non-refillable, how about making refills craftable in the rarity provision house? Make it cost either hardwood logs or fir log (or both so anyone running a surplus benefits).
    It is not that we don't give suggestion, but we don't understand the intention that BB propose this building.
    If their intention is to make quick money from this building, then this is a very successful building that need no suggestion.
    But if their intention is to make the game more fun, then there must be some fundamental problem in their decision making circle. and I don't see any hope without replacing some brain.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post
    Ron, they just released to testing server for testing the new Exotic Wood Tree School a few days ago, would u please at least wait til the 2nd phase is released b4 slamming them here on live forum... darn, it is our in put to them There, not Here for phase 1 testing. Geeesh, i'm sorry, we've made so much progress...
    [/URL]
    I don't think how they change this new building around will make much difference. As developers they should be somewhat familiar enough with the economics of the game, but there is a proven ability of the development team to simply launch imbalanced items live on a regular basis. The follow up concern is the fact that the design team is focusing on things that just arn't really crucial to the communities survival.

Having been around since before the game left beta, I can say 'real progress; is a very subjective term. Star coins were progress, new adventures are nice, but real progress has not occured and IMO activity levels on the server support this.

Im less interested in another silly poorly balanced building, and more interested in a state of the union address that explains what the BB's are **really** planning on implementing over 2014 to breathe new life into the game.

Cheers,

World
    Zeus
    Very well said LordB
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think I would have preferred an endless iron mine like the copper, or being able ton convert hardwood to exotic wood and marble to granite. What do you think?