Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cannot get a chat window

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Where is BB in all of this? A notice would be nice, as in: Chat server down, we're working on it.

World
    Ares
    I agree Hugh!
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Chat server has been done since 11 am. Logged out and in several times. I can't properly buy loot spots due to chat being down and it's messing up my premium time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    BB... you need to get someone to fix this asap. After all, this game is just chat with graphics, no chat means no fun means no one is buying your gems. Boot someone's *** out of bed and lets go to work on this please; or at least acknowledge that you are aware of the problem...

World
    Ares
    With so many players having the same issue since last maintenance. They can't blame it on our computers. Obviously something was changed/blocked/by-past/deleted on their server to cause these issues with so many. I hope BB is looking into it despite the holidays. There is a lot of us that are PAYING players and this is cutting into what we PAID for, to PLAY!

Can't sell/buy LS if we can't use the chat windows :'(

Thankfully at this point, that is the only issue I have. But have read others are having more issues that effect them running their game.

Reply to Thread