Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Manuscripts disappearing - ongoing issue previously reported

Reported before.

Bookbindery.

Produces manuscript.

I "collect" manuscript.

FX takes place, little stars appear, manuscript "flies" up to the inventory bar at top of screen.

Message appears to the effect that the manuscript has been added to your warehouse.

I go to warehouse, no manuscript in inventory.

I go to Geologist window and no manuscript there either.

This doesn't always happen put this is now the fifth or sixth time it's happened and it's frustrating, annoying, a waste of production time and a waste of resources (paper) from my inventory.

As stated above, I've reported this beofre but nothing has changed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This just happened to me, as well. Sent in a report for it.

World
    Ares
    If its happened to you
    This doesn't always happen put this is now the fifth or sixth time it's happened and it's frustrating, annoying, a waste of production time and a waste of resources (paper) from my inventory.
    this many times, let me see if I can help you too.

Screen shot ur storage to show current manuscripts/save

have you learned to open flash up all way? and temps in this order please?
    right click game window
    choose settings
    click little yellow folder
    slide slider all way right
    click close
    completely log off game server (be sure u have done this)
    close ur browser, clear its cashe (temp files), restart your game.

Screen shot ur storage again, save it as 2. Then please send these things to BBUSA Support via the email they sent to u in the first place to give them more data to send to devs.

Regards;
    Asiastrings

PP/This is my opinion, and my opinion only, this hasn't anything to do with who's what where when or how, is only to aide BBUSA as well as BBDevs Germany. Which is something sometimes learned new, perhaps not always explained or/miss communicated elsewhere. This is also a suggestion to modify for BBUSA to BBDevs Germany when sending fix requests to BBDevs Germany. Translator is New, Screenshots are a must in my opinion. I'd suggest all supports tickets to Tech USA requires screenshots, it aids in the determination of the problem quickly.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    have you started making a tome after you picked up the manuscript? if so, that is where your manuscripts are going. it takes 1 manuscript to make 1 tome. after 10 tomes it will cost 2 and continue to go up as you make more tomes.

BB_Nellemose
    Lawndart, sorry to hear you are having issues with your manuscripts disappearing. If you have not yet had this issue resolved please contact us at the link below so we can assist you with this issue.

Thanks!

-Nelle

Reply to Thread