Reply to Thread

Thread: quests not completing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

quests not completing.

I have had quests for the last 2 days for me to "trade" with others, first it was water, today bread. I have traded and traded and it will not complete and give rewards and take quest away. any suggestions?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ask for something silly... like a scarecrow.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I've had the same trouble, first it was have one noble house. I have 11, it never recognized that fact and didn't give me the reward. Then it was a harvest quest, sell 200 wheat. I've sold 400, but it still hasn't recognized, or offered the reward. Now it's the reparations quest. It says own at least 100 steal, I have 453 and still no recognition or reward. It's starting to get on my nerves.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    And now another, a waiting quest (The village defenses) won't recognize completion and the pay resources button is not there. That's 30 settlers and 20 gold I can't get. :P

World
    Zeus
    You can not do or complete a waiting quest. You must do the daily quest first, or delete it, before you can do any part of the waiting one.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ok that accounts for one out of four, the others weren't waiting quests.

BB_Nellemose
    If you're encountering issues completing quests please contact Customer Support.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I feel like I keep having to contact Customer Service for one issue or another. I too am having a similar issue. My quest will say "have a production value of at least 0 in 12 hours". I've had this happen at least 3 times with different quests. It's a current quest, not a waiting one. I've cleared my cookies & cache and even rebooted my computer. Still says 0 in 12 hours. Even when I upgraded that building and put a buff on it, producing over 200 in 12hrs, it still isn't registering. Driving me nuts!!!!!!

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by Myralynn82 View Post
    I feel like I keep having to contact Customer Service for one issue or another. I too am having a similar issue. My quest will say "have a production value of at least 0 in 12 hours". I've had this happen at least 3 times with different quests. It's a current quest, not a waiting one. I've cleared my cookies & cache and even rebooted my computer. Still says 0 in 12 hours. Even when I upgraded that building and put a buff on it, producing over 200 in 12hrs, it still isn't registering. Driving me nuts!!!!!!
    The mission is to achieve a production value of 0 in 12 hours.

Below is a very helpful quote from a player that should help resolve the issue. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anax_Basileus View Post
    Despite the fact it says 0 or greater, you actually have to make it 0.

To do that, simply turn off all buildings relating to that item. If it's pinewood or coal than you need to shut off all buildings that use that type including smelters, cokers, weaponsmiths, etc.

The production must say 0 on the economy overview even though the quest says 0 or greater.

I had to fiddle around with mine to get it to work because of the dual requirement of one of the quests which although I don't recall the details, I managed to complete it with just barely being above 0/12hrs by fiddling with which ones were on and which ones were off by the distance from my warehouses.

It wasn't easy but I pulled it off. Try different combinations and you should get it.

Reply to Thread