Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 attack waves???

Recruit
    World
    Ares

2 attack waves???

I am wanting to attack a bandit leader camp that has a boss. It tells me I need to send 2 attack waves to defeat said camp. How do I send 2 attack waves? I was thinking if I had cavalry & recruits/militia were 2 different waves but I've since added cavalry & I still get the same message. Help please!!!

World
    Zeus
    Each wave must be lead by a general. To find out the best troops to send look at:

http://cempire.org/index.php?title=CEmpire.org
    If something can go wrong, it will.

BB_Nellemose
    This notice is a warning in the game letting you know that it may take more then two waves of troops to defeat the enemies in the camp.

It is possible with one wave on most camps, however it usually takes 2 on the more difficult camps.

For Example if you encounter a camp with a boss and some units and you get this message you are going to want to see what troops you have that will kill the enemies units the best. Once you send in your first wave, it may fail and you will lose most or all of your units and your general may need to recover, you can wait for him to recover and use him again with more troops. -- If you have another general available you can equip him with more troops to go in a clean up the remaining enemy units and eventually destroy the camp.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me.

-Nelle
    Last edited by BB_Nellemose; 01-31-14 at 12:48 pm. Reason: Updated

World
    Zeus
    Well. You don't "need" to have 2 generals. 1 can do the job. Assuming you have only 1 in which case it's probably a regular tavern general. Just wait 4 hours when he recovers, send the 2nd attack wave configuration.

ALSO- if this is your first time dying with 1 general. You will be given the free MediKit defeat quest. It will tell you to use the medikit on the defeated general and he will instantly be revived, and then you can send your second wave. Upon completion of the quest, you will get another medikit as a reward to use whenever you like in the future when a general is defeated. Alternatively, you can search trade office to see if anybody is selling a medikit.

Or maybe you got a medikit in the past from other events.

All this assumes you are not blocking.

Reply to Thread