Reply to Thread

Thread: Registered for European Veriosn

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Registered for European Veriosn

When I first Registered yesterday, it gave me no option to use the USA version only. It only displayed a box saying this is European English version only & no where on it did it show any type of USA version. I had been playing on it all day yesterday pretty much. Logged off & now it wont let me back in.

I was at a level 18. I hate to throw away all that time in a game just to start over. Any help in getting back in?? Same user name that is here is over there. Was in a Guild called LOST SETTLERS

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/homepage you should see at the top of the home page away a drop down box that lists all the country's i play on the European version and frankly you would be better off here if you intend to buy gems... i see so many here whine like babies over 100% gem sales yet you have a permanent sale here seeing its only $99 for the max pack anyway i would love that rate all the time

BB_Nellemose
    Quote Originally Posted by humveetech View Post
    When I first Registered yesterday, it gave me no option to use the USA version only. It only displayed a box saying this is European English version only & no where on it did it show any type of USA version. I had been playing on it all day yesterday pretty much. Logged off & now it wont let me back in.

I was at a level 18. I hate to throw away all that time in a game just to start over. Any help in getting back in?? Same user name that is here is over there. Was in a Guild called LOST SETTLERS
    We apologize for the confusion and lack of information to change your region. If you have been locked out of your account our Support Team may be able to assist you. You can contact them from the Support Page below.

-Nelle

Reply to Thread