Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Top Most Requested Feature

World
    Zeus

Lightbulb 2014 Top Most Requested Feature

For 2014.

I would like to create a list of the top most requested/suggested features.

The follow are Quality of life improvements.

#1 - Barracks creating more than 25 units at a time.
    (with some way to cancel/change priority in case you want to build something else immediately)
    Comments: the biggest problem with creating something more than 25 would be being stuck for days on 1 long production when suddenly your block failed and you need to make more elites to move forward with the map. Even if you don't do more than 25 units, at least have it DEFAULT to 25 (or max possible) so you can easily click okay. With default max, you manually slide it to the desired number if you want less.

#2 - Unloading ALL your troops from the general in one simple click. (Reset Button? Unload All?)
    Comments: I find it terribly annoying that every time, I go on an adventure, I have to manually click/slide all the troops for every general to 0. A simple unload all would really be handle.

#3 - Star Menu improvements. Moving resources to the Mayor in 1 click instead of a dozen clicks.

#4- Star Coins for Quest XP. (specifically new quests being introduced that gives XP, like epicworkyard stuff. young follower, sophisticated pillager." players who reach 50 and didn't finish the quests with XP should be rewarded when finished at 50).

Add your top most requested features here!

World
    Zeus
    - being able to select multiple gens at the same time to send to/from adventures, its annoying to send 15+ generals one at a time
    - dont want to get mails about buildings buffed, maybe a checkbox to get those mails or not
    - option on loot mails to send the content directly to storage and not to star menu
    - option on buildings to only run when buffed, so it sleeps when unbuffed, and auto awakes when a buff hits it

and everything RonEmpire already said

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    agree with Ron on all points and add these to the list.

#4 - give us more space on the island
    #5 - stop working on working on new content, and just finish the stuff you have mentioned before i.e. general and island science, more space on island, *cough* PVP.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    For 2012 - PVP
    For 2013 - PVP
    For 2014 - PVP
    For 2015 - PVP
    etc., etc., etc. Stopped holding my breath sooooo long ago. Pathetic.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i'd like to see natural disasters like in sim city. sending godzilla to tear up someones island would be AWESOME!!!!

World
    Ares
    - add an option when buffing, to buff a selected amount of a building type (ie. instead of clicking 10 bakers select buff select amount select building type. )
    - put in some type of counter for troops being made in the barracks. like a mouse over recruits and it shows how many are qued up.
    - add a way to Que up buffs on a building (sort like u have the option in the trade office to buy additional selling spots u can charge gems and increase it for every additional slot bought)
    - make the bookbinder like the provision house or the barracks. allow as to que up more than 1 book at a time.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quoting RonEmpire, Evil_J, Tator_Tot, Hobknocker, G_F_M, Bushybraw

#1 - Barracks creating more than 25 units at a time.

#2 - Unloading ALL your troops from the general in one simple click.

#3 - Star Menu improvements. Moving resources to the Mayor in 1 click instead of a dozen clicks.

#4 - Being able to select multiple gens at the same time to send to/from adventures, its annoying to send 15+ generals one at a time.

#5 - Dont want to get mails about buildings buffed, maybe a checkbox to get those mails or not.

#6 - Option on loot mails to send the content directly to storage and not to star menu.

#7 - Option on buildings to only run when buffed, so it sleeps when unbuffed, and auto awakes when a buff hits it.

#8 - Give us more space on the island.

#9 - Stop working on working on new content, and just finish the stuff you have mentioned before i.e. general and island science, more space on island, *cough* PVP.

#10 - For 2012 - PVP
    For 2013 - PVP
    For 2014 - PVP
    For 2015 - PVP

#11 - I'd like to see natural disasters like in sim city. sending godzilla to tear up someones island would be AWESOME!!!!

#12 - Add an option when buffing, to buff a selected amount of a building type (ie. instead of clicking 10 bakers select buff select amount select building type. )

#13 - Put in some type of counter for troops being made in the barracks. like a mouse over recruits and it shows how many are qued up.

#14 - Add a way to Que up buffs on a building. (sort like u have the option in the trade office to buy additional selling spots u can charge gems and increase it for every additional slot bought)

#15 - Make the bookbinder like the provision house or the barracks. allow as to que up more than 1 book at a time.

End quotes ~

#16 - Create a signal flare or smoke signal that can show other players where to look, or where to place a General.

#17 - I noticed the sandman buff, but it's not a real night and day. Add night and day cycles.

#18 - Use Brew to make alcohol to fuel lanterns. Lit workyards keep working. Unlit sleep.

#19 - Create more room on an Island by allowing higher levels to remove tree stumps. (see uses for saltpeter thread)

#20 -

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    All I want is "any proposed feature or change that is posted in the Dev Diary to have a posted status that consists of: 'in consideration', 'under development', 'in testing', 'soon to be deployed', or 'suspended', with an expected duration."

So if they say, "We're thinking about doing X, it's 'in consideration', and the time box is 2 weeks", at the end of that 2 weeks there will either be a revision of its time under consideration, or a transition to 'under development', with a posted duration.

If it's ever tabled, the status can go to 'suspended', with an expected duration - even if that duration is 'indefinitely'.

Waiting since October 8th for an update on demolition crews is kinda annoying.

World
    Zeus
    Adding to this list.

Improvements to generals on adventure maps.

- It would be nice to have an "ICON" of the general on the camp so that you can easily find your Major, VETS, BHG, GrimReaper, etc..

- Mouse Hovering over camps give you info on the general.

- Also, would be nice to allow your allies/friends to be able to click on your generals camp just to see an info window of your generals (icon/setup etc), while he can't control your general, an info box would be nice. maybe small box of information without all the control buttons. or a simple hover.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar2112 View Post
    All I want is "any proposed feature or change that is posted in the Dev Diary to have a posted status that consists of: 'in consideration', 'under development', 'in testing', 'soon to be deployed', or 'suspended', with an expected duration."

So if they say, "We're thinking about doing X, it's 'in consideration', and the time box is 2 weeks", at the end of that 2 weeks there will either be a revision of its time under consideration, or a transition to 'under development', with a posted duration.

If it's ever tabled, the status can go to 'suspended', with an expected duration - even if that duration is 'indefinitely'.

Waiting since October 8th for an update on demolition crews is kinda annoying.
    I like your idea of having a developer's dairy with Status box.

Reply to Thread