Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 2014 Top Most Requested Feature

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    Faster action by support to correct problems.
    +1 billion

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 for Ron's -- AND ability to clean up star by dragging 1 item over the other to stack (ie i have 12 of 1 kind of adv..... i'd like to have a stack... - same w/ baskets etc)... some things i don't want to stack -- like banked stuff (that way i can add only the amount i wish back to store.) this way i get both options.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Could you just not double everything? meaning make it so you can reach lvl 100 and every 10 lvls after 50 you would be able to upgrade your buildings one lvl until they reach lvl 10. just a suggestion at least endgame players would have some purpose.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    For me there's a lot of things.

For one, I want to see some nice buffs that can be created in the rare provision house, I think we're good with collection buff items.

I'd like there to be a wide range of buffs available in the rare provision house. One, I'd like to some X4 output equivalent of Fish Platters or Solid Sandwiches, although X8 equivalent of a fish platter would be pretty cool for certain buildings.

For resources I'd like it if you could change copper ore to iron ore, or even iron ore into gold ore (if there will be multiple tabs like the regular provision house).

That's pretty much it for me, is more options available in the rare provision house, so it doesn't look too empty with only 4 choices.

World
    Zeus
    Came across this thread by accident. Reading thru the 1st page I was gobsmacked with how many of these suggestions have been implemented. There were a lot of good ideas presented that are now our game reality.

I know this is an old thread, but I want to chime in here and say Thank You Very Much BB, for all the cool changes you made based on the suggestions of your players. Mostly what you guys see in these forums is how you never listen to us and everything you do sucks. There's rarely very much appreciation shown.

So anybody else that wants to read thru the suggestions, appreciates that they were taken seriously and acted upon, please join me in expressing gratitude to the BB folks that have one of the most thankless jobs imaginable. Keep it up, you're doing a great job!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks, Perwyn, for pointing this out. I, too, am impressed with how many requests were implemented. In fact, it might behoove us to go through and list those to remind ourselves why we enjoy playing the game. It's often said that it takes 5 compliments to counteract 1 insult/negative comment when we are speaking with others. Therefore, I'm adding my voice to the Thank You BBs for listening and implementing so many of the requested features.

Some of my personal favorites, that now just tickle me lavender:

1) Being able to dump all troops out of a garrison with one click.
    2) Being able to load things either into storage or the star with one click
    3) Being able to see the number of each troop I am cooking in the barracks
    4) Being able to type in my troops in my garrisons
    5) Being able to name my Generals so that I can tell them apart easier
    6) Being able to mouse over a friend's general in an adventure to see who is in there or if they have sacc'd
    7) Being able to expand the room on my island (albeit with gemmed demolition guys -- would like to see those as rare finds/loot drops also)
    8) Being able to pick up Star Coins in lieu of XPs for L50s.
    9) Being able to enjoy a PvP-like experience that is now going to roll out with Leader Boards
    10) Being able to select multiple generals at once to send to adventures and/or back from adventures
    11) Being able to easily discern type of general by tent type

Are there more improvements/features that can be done? Always. An improvement I'd like to see? Is for every time myself or someone else criticizes the devs and the game, that we remember to come back and say, thanks, when things have been done. Just my 2 dollar bill and 2 cents. OH, and I'm still waiting for horses of a different color......

ShuttlePilot
    The Creators Guild
    Guild Leader
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 06-15-15 at 08:51 am.

World
    Ares
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for these nice posts, it's very kind of you.

We do our best to listen to the Community, but we also face some design/technical challenges during development and we have a road map to follow!

Cheers,
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    aww here's my pat on the back, BB!
    Of all of the changes and improvements so far I particularly like the 24 hour irma feasts and the level 6 buildings.

Now back to work on the guild quests
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus

Cool Human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    [...] It's often said that it takes 5 compliments to counteract 1 insult/negative comment when we are speaking with others. Therefore, I'm adding my voice to the Thank You BBs for listening and implementing so many of the requested features. [...]
    Very true; we do focus on what is not what we desire and fail to acknowledge what is positive. This is true of us in all aspects of life.

There are positive changes, not all are negative. In fact, the number of negative things are outnumbered by the positive ones in TSO - however, some of the bad ones are HUGE. The fact that we are still here is signal that we do enjoy the game.

Keep up the good work.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I, too, would like to add my appreciation for all the excellent changes that have been made. I'm truly amazed that so many items on the 'wish list' have come to fruition and been incorporated into the game.

You guys do a great job, and I've been pleased with all the continuous improvements made since I began playing in April 2012. From the ability to move buildings, to being able to make multiple stacks in the PH / IPH (and the Barracks, yay!), to the more recent ability to send all generals to an adventure at the same time, and let's not forget that great "Unload All" button for our generals - that has made things much easier.

Although I recognize that they are older improvements at this point, the changes in functionality to the Trade Office were superb, and the Economy overview is a tool I use daily - kudos on both of these previous additions.

Our special events have been varied and fun, and included the ability to get great new specialty generals, explorers, and other super items. We have the option to own gem pits, and we can also opt to blow up mountains for more space on our islands. We have new buildings that can hold higher population numbers, my list could go on and on ... THANK YOU, BB, for doing what you can, as you are able, to make this a continually enjoyable experience.

[TC] Calliope_Jeyne
    Playing on the Zeus server since April 2012

Reply to Thread