Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooperative Adventures - First Insights

World
    Ares
    The only problem i see with this is the lag associated with multiple player being on the same map. Placement and timing will become even more important with blocks. Otherwise it's not a bad idea for people in a guild.

zorandz
    That is nice, but enable us to remove rocks from the island already, will you??? That is so over due... my island is just full and I have 30 building licences I can't use. What about the skill tree of the island and generals? How about that special wood building? Let us blow up those rocks and then we will play new adventures

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Glad to see BB putting time into new content. I'd prefer to be able move mountains and have new content to buy with my guild coins (pretty much worthless imo). Thanks for the effort.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOol View Post
    People lose their connection or get distracted by real life.
    I never let real life distract me from video games

World
    Zeus
    As long as the rewards and losses outweigh doing adventures solo this could be really good.
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    exactly, if you are in an active guild with ppl that are willing to work together it will be no problem, but I do feel sry for the players who don't have said guild

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    its 3 months and we have not seen update to Epic Production buildings yet. any update on that.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    While I always like to see new adventures, I just don't have faith it won't be half-arsed. Most gaming companies figure out that people only group up when the reward is better in a group than it is solo.

Sure hope the reward is a new 250 pop Summer Mansion, same footprint as the Manor. Like DB had the potential for a good reward when witch towers were king. But the reward was the same doing with or without the other 2 players.

Something that would have motivate me to wait on other players who most likely don't have the resources I do. Especially if we're stuck with the current number of loot spots that we can have active.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I also agree with CrazyOol , but , if there was a third "adventure slot", as right now there are only 2 (1 for your own and 1 for a lootspot), this would take care of alot of the frustration. Then at least the co-op adventures would not interfere with normal adventuring.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    at least the developers are being open minded and trying to add more to the game. i think it will keep me playing just that much longer. when does it start?