World
    Zeus
    Agree this forces people out of the loot spot mentality
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Aren't there already multiplayer adventures? So, you want to make some that require the full number of players? Seems a little redundant and restrictive at the same time.
    And forget destroying rocks, I want to be able to clear TREES!

World
    Zeus
    We already have 'multiplayer' maps. And the current maps seem to work fine to me.

The new maps now REQUIRE the individual to do their part. And when it gets up to 4 players or 2 other players. It's bad enough that people take their sweet time with doing their guild quest that can drag out for several days (especially those requiring you to do adventures). Getting other players to finish their side of the map is a pain.

I was in a small guild with 2 other players inviting me to their map. And I watched them do the maps and it took forever for them to complete it. I got so annoyed that I ended up finishing the map for them. (reason why I didn't was because I didn't want to take away their XP).

This will only lock me into an adventure spot and will take forever to get out of it.

World
    Zeus
    Well let's see if the LOOT/reward is worth the trouble.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by runecaster69 View Post
    I also agree with CrazyOol , but , if there was a third "adventure slot", as right now there are only 2 (1 for your own and 1 for a lootspot), this would take care of alot of the frustration. Then at least the co-op adventures would not interfere with normal adventuring.
    runecaster69 has the best idea so far in this thread... Make this 3rd slot a co-op slot only... that would be perfect.
    To all you naysayers, this isn't live yet ...play it on test server and then provide some constructive feedback on what you would like to see changed.
    Thanks BB for new content!!

World
    Zeus
    I have to agree with those who made suggestions about the "3rd MAP slot".

1. Slot is your primary.
    2. Slot is your loot spot.
    3. Slot is your "co-op" slot (either as the starter or the joiner)

Or maybe even a 4th where 3rd is the primary co-op starter, and the 4th is the co-op joiner.

But looking at the maps on the test server. Nothing really interesting here. It's just basically forcing you to have another player to do the other half of the 'mirror' adventure. And it's not an exact mirror. Some situations seem like one side gets better block advantage over the other side.

Unless the loot ends up to be something awesome or worthy, I'm just going to have to say this is another wasted effort that could be spent on doing something the majority of the players really want. Something that will make the game better. There's nothing new or exciting here.

World
    Zeus
    If the rewards are 4X the amount of normal adv's i am intrested.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Getting a group of players on an adventure together sounds cool..The only reason I dont already is the annoying lag..I hope that its gone for these advs..

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonreighard View Post
    Getting a group of players on an adventure together sounds cool..The only reason I dont already is the annoying lag..I hope that its gone for these advs..
    majorly buggy right now on the test server. crashes a lot. :-)

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Test server is up guys, though as RonEmpire said, there might be some hitches.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support