Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Cooperative Adventures - First Insights

World
    Zeus
    Right now, I'm not impressed with the loot so far for the co-op maps.

The only thing I can pray and hope for - is that they do NOT add these maps to a required guild quest or daily quest.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Just imagine how bad it is getting LS tagged let alone having 3 others finish.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    Waiting for people to do LS tag is a bit of an annoyance. Especially when you're selling it to people you don't run with normally.

World
    Zeus
    Perhaps the reward can be building materials required to upgrade buildings to lvl 6
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Waiting for people to do LS tag is a bit of an annoyance. Especially when you're selling it to people you don't run with normally.
    I never have a problem because I never sell LS. I give them to my guild mates and they give me theirs
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I love this idea!! Looks like fun!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    looks interesting, all for new adventures.
    Do have to agree about the not being able to finish it if another player is not able to. need that adjusted, cause as stated real life can and does have to be factored in, also computer problems is major factor.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Right now, I'm not impressed with the loot so far for the co-op maps.

The only thing I can pray and hope for - is that they do NOT add these maps to a required guild quest or daily quest.
    totally agree DO NOT add them to the guild quest or daily quest, that would be a wreck

Drischavrel
    As long as they don't make it a guild quest.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The real kicker on whether these will be played will be the loot. It has to more than compensate people for the annoyance, and time, that is part of doing cooperative adventures.