Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Cooperative Adventures - First Insights

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It looks like it was designed SPECIFICALLY to end the buying and selling of loot spots. Since you only get a reward according to your PARTICIPATION, it means players will have to actually... play... the game instead of just buying their achievements.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    That's silly since the game is an economy sim... buying achievements really is the end goal...

World
    Ares
    This is interesting and I'm willing to give it a try.
    There are a few things I can see off the bat that BB would seriously need to address if they wish their efforts to pay off.

1. A dedicated adventure slot for these types of adventures. Even in the best guild, real life sometimes makes getting together for a coordinated game play tricky at times. Especially if you need more than 2 players to get the job done as we all don’t have the same schedule to run off of.

2. BB seriously needs to fix the game lag when multy players are on the same map. Also the chat lag needs to be addressed.
    Blocks need to be done and lag interferes with that. BB might not like us using blocks and not everyone does it but BB needs to face it. It's part of the game and makes it interesting and fun. Frustrating too when lag makes a block fail.
    On a side note to game lag. Many like to log in and walk away from the game bogging it down as more users cram the server. BB needs to find a way to boot inactive users so only the active players are left logged in, helping to ease the work load on any given server.

3. The loot needs to be worth the hassle that comes with relying on another's time table and frustration associated with that. Plus needing others to work with mean we can no longer sell the LS to recoup the losses we get from the adventure it's self.
    BB seriously needs to look at the economy of the active game. Stop looking at the economy as how you (BB and coders) would like it or want it and how the players (us, your paying and nonpaying customers) have it! Give a resource reward that is not on other adventures please.
    Science rewards as manuscripts, codex's, and tomb's are getting expensive to make for most of us is good for loot.
    Granite is always a win in my books but need to have better odds at getting them. All my Christmas adventures I got EWL 95% of the time which was extremely frustrating!
    Anything that we can get with Star coins is nice since BB has a stupid cool down clock on them.
    A building like a silo, watermill, frozen manor, or even a friary would be awesome. Even if the chance was like what they have for that 8th loot slot on BK would be cool.
    No salt peter or titanium ore PLEASE!
    I'm so sick of getting beaten over the head with this loot in my loot slots. This is the must undesirable loot in the game. You're not going to make me build those building no matter how much of this crap you dump on me!!!! Not that I have the room for them anyways
    1 slot with weapons and a reasonable amount is good. BB needs to remember we need 10 unites or 40 in case of horses to make just 1 army unit. If we lose anything like off FT adventures getting a reward of 1500 (insert weapon here) is a shitty amount compared to what we slaughtered. Having the weapon amount closer to what we actually kill regardless if we block or not would be appreciated.
    The X4 big boy buffs are also nice to get in loot.

4. Don't add them into the Guild Quest's we get hit with. Getting players to complete them can drag the GQ out several days as it is! If Guild leaders could auto complete the current GQ and we take a penalty of less Guild Coins I'm all for it. Some player no matter how active the guild is, don't ask for help, busy in RL, can't get in to do 1-2 adventures, or are in rebuild mode and the adventure they need to do is a 1 player adventure.

5. If you want more than 1 player working the adventure. Make a minimum amount of camps each player must destroy. And make that amount reasonable! That way, if 1 or more players can't finish for whatever reason. Someone in the adventure can so all can still get the loot.

That's all I can think of right now

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The co-operative adventure should carry its own chat tab especially if things may end up with a co-ordinated attack with more than 2 people involved,

World
    Zeus
    it's very simple , dont start/join this type of adventure, then

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is great idea, new level of interest and fun for me and my buds. PLEASE PPLEASE just make the loots interesting and worthwhile, im begging you. thanks

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    DreadGod's comment on pvp is ok if only on the adventure. You all kill your section, and then get 1 200 gen with the troops you have to "capure ther flag".

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    yes....a race through an adv would be fun.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    looks fun. cant wait to smash these with guildies

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by TLC1 View Post
    ... 1. A dedicated adventure slot for these types of adventures. Even in the best guild, real life sometimes makes getting together for a coordinated game play tricky at times. Especially if you need more than 2 players to get the job done as we all don’t have the same schedule to run off of.
    +1: excellent idea!

The single biggest obstacle I see to playing this type of adventure is how it will affect the ability to do other adventures. I will definately try the new adventures but I forsee some long wait times for everyone to finish now and then. If doing this adventure keeps me from starting another adventure I need to do for say ... completing my guild quest ... then I will be much less likely to regularly do these adventures.