Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Citizen Award

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I'd like to nominate Herb and Scarecrow for always being there for me, unlike FoodCart, Banner, and Kettle who are awol.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i dont tihnk you should be allowed to nominate your own guildies/guild leaders, or else we would all stick with ppl in our guild that have helped themsignificantly, rather have ppl who go out of their way to help others for no reason at all other than to just help (it is not what your guild can do for you, rather what u can do for your guild. BUT what can you do for others that you have nothing to do with. Just saying) everyone would just nominate their own guild member(s) and it will be a numbers game rather who actaully deserves this prize.
    -TH

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Please Choose Tekant!

Tekant recruited me to the guild, Sunset, ages ago - 2 years now??
    He is always super helpful to anyone who needs it, no matter their level or if they're even in the guild. Not only does he make sure people who need help get it (whether it's resources, buffs, etc), but he also does A LOT of coaching. He does his best to ensure that people understand how to avoid hard shortages, and plan for future needs and growth.
    Lately, I've been trying hard to balance my island's economy, tweaking building placement and ratios. I set goals for myself of things to accomplish on my island before leveling from 35 to 36. I've been at 35 for a long - long time, because they're fairly lofty goals for someone who is purposely trying not to level up. Tekant has given me a few really good loot spots, like "The Dark Brotherhood" to help me get the resources I need, and I'm finally getting close to reaching my pre-leveling goals.

Please choose tekant, he deserves this!
    -Kwapface
    Last edited by Kwapface; 01-13-14 at 08:24 pm. Reason: typo correction

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    *facepalm*

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Please Choose Tekant!

I am also like to nominate Tekant for his teaching capabilities about the games. He initially helped me a lot to understand the balanced economy. He also does a great job to keep our guild to top ten

He really deserves this!!!
    -Golden_age

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I nominate MQ aka MenialQueen. MQ is a dedicated player worthy of recognition. Her play style is consistently friendly and productive.

1. Helping new players
    2. Creating camaraderie
    3. Creating fun

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to agree with those that nominated Tekant of Sunset from tireless recruiting, and endless help and resources he has given to all ! I have learned so much from Tekant.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    tekant never hesitates to help out everyone. He is selfless, kind, and understanding.
    Lovelovelove
    ~~Duch~~

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Congrats Jason! Definitely a deserving winner. Goooo ELY!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Very good pick BB! Jason is selfless in this game--ELY is fortunate and proud to have him in our ranks!!

*wonders where I fall in the rankings for this award... pretty sure I'm next 2 or 3 on the BB list* :P

Reply to Thread