Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Guides Contest

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My guide is simple: Have fun and keep playing the game!!!

I use the guides the fantastic peoples at this address made: http://www.settlersonlinewiki.eu/adventures/

They are easy to understand, and they adapt to the player reading them...

I still haven't figure how to block properly, I succeed once and fail 3 times and never retry. :P Anyway thanks to all those who make guides, help us alot to understand how to fight even if sometimes we choose to go on own ways.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Great guides, guys, but keep in mind that you need to submit links to specific Adventure Guides. Just suggesting that a person makes great guides is not a valid entry.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Here is my "Full Clear" Return to Bandit's Nest Guide. For (250) General w/Crossbow+Elites with additional options for Cannons on select camps

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...Elite-Required

Maximum Troops Lost - 457R + 100M + 46S + 50C
    Maximum Troops Lost using Cannon Option - 435R + 32S + 50C

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have to say any Guide by Asiastrings, Asia is one smart cookie and she puts a lot of work into the Guides she makes.

I am Elaine from G O L F in Zues, I believe Asiastrings is from Aries

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Here's one Invasion of the Nords.
    It's not on the provided list of adventures, but I hope it works... Though my personal favourite is Tage's Black Knights (or any other of his guides, haha). Thank you ^_^
    Last edited by Loucaux; 01-14-14 at 07:05 pm. Reason: referenced list of adventures

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I do agree some of the guides you posted are nice, the players who made them are not from this server. and alot of guides submitted here are just copies of the german guides

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I use Evil J's for most advs but i also like- bigrussiaalex's short DB guide no cannons (before i had cannons that is all i ran, brilliant!) and presently Artillerist's RBN short guide is absolutely amazing, that is all i run now becasue of his guide. But id just like to thank them all for taking their time to make these guides so i can be lazy and think u all deserve to win gems for your great work, thank you guys.

World
    Ares

From Testing Server- Asia

I have to say any Guide by Asiastrings, Asia is one smart cookie and she puts a lot of work into the Guides she makes.
    I am Elaine from G O L F in Zues, I believe Asiastrings is from Aries
    Elaine!!! Thank You, Elaine bless you... You magnificent woman!!!

Good Luck Evil_J!!! could be a clean sweep I am behind everything Artillerst and Loucaux enters, Artillerist is a complete mastermind at his adventure builds, if he even decides to go public with more, everyone will be better for it. He though LoL Art, doesn't share. consider yourselves lucky if he decides to publish. Art gettem out there dude I do not know whom else is entering. I do know most probably all, would love to judge this though!!!

Due to my Adventure Design's, all of which have been and are, (every single one) headquartered on Prestage Welt1 (tsotesting.com), as well as only about 4% have actual screenshots from Ares, as well as, myself not playing live, and when I do, isn't long enough. I am not from here, I began and was trained from Testing server, my designs test on that platform, therefore my stuff hasn't ever been fully completely tested as Live.

Please, I do not know if my Vote here can count for anything, Please accept the following:

Evil_J without a doubt deserves this Reward, he is diligent, he is super responsive, he is dedicated, and he is such a Revered player, BB, we all aren't always perfect, we are human. My vote if you will goes to Evil_J, I have never used his guides, I am Tage trained, and use mainly Asiapak's simu, I have though heard good things about his guides from the Guilds I lead, which mainly consist of Guild leaders world wide.
    The exception is Loucaux, NordsII adventure, this one gets my vote to Lou!!!

BB, if you come short of any, and need them you may use them, as everything I design is the property of Ubisoft and Blue Byte, therefore you need not my permission.
    Cheers;
    Asiastrings

PS- My BK, which is and has been mostly from Ares, the screenshots tell all, is maybe the only one perhaps allowable, I wanted to say though, it is Based upon Tage BK guide, with Loucaux pathing. LoLoL Lou perhaps since its ur pathing? Tage's sends LOLOLOL

Note: BB_Rawren, Please, if u r needing to do this, becuz of some of the comments like here wimpy (bless him)- says this-
    Love your guildes Perhaps you can tell me why the loot chart for VtV shows 1100 D Swords, but all the rewards show 300?
    and my answer was thanking him, Please Know! though, that comment was directed to the adventure detail sends- to this here- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ive_web#gid=14 meaning I made a simple typo).
    My details to adventures is way way blown out. They feed a Data Gdoc for BBDevs buried within an adventure. I'm sorry, also another reason why I cannot enter. A peek at the data feed to devs & public for fairytale- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...PWC1CMXc#gid=6
    Therefore, BBUSA's Please no disrespect intended, links are necessary, for visuals, so BB no exactly what we do.

FYI: Evil_J, lololol - is not thru, I'd put $ that before contest ends he re-coups and submits no less then 90 adventures to BBUSA.
    LoL I am sorry, I do wish him well. We work like crazy to ensure we provide the very best we can for our game mates.

Those that will be asking why? please know, it is a privilege for my being allowed to even post here or comment or even try to help at times. Sharing my data and findings and pre-live adventure guides is special enough.

World
    Ares
    Have Co-Op Adventures gone Live ???
    What Submit your best or favorite adventure guides in this thread. Please keep in mind that adventure guides for the test server are not eligible. Ideally, we'd like to be able to pinpoint the best guides for each Adventure on this list: Adventure List
    BB_Rawren, you share with us the link to Jamdoggies Adventure guide list, inside his wiki, saying all of those are ok to enter, are you so sure this is correct? please understand, that my testings are currently into only Phase1 of Co-Op, (we are into Phase2 of epic workyard). I do believe the Co-Ops may need to be excluded?

Jamdoggy please advise tyvm!!! (sorry I use ur nick)

BB_Rawren, to make it easier for you, please see these are the adventures I am talking about- http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ed=1#post26810

or our BBDevs Data Gdoc master is here- (please look at bottom to change pages). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=2

My last thing to say to everyone is this, Thank You for Using my Guide designs Thank you for always leaving nice things to say on them. And I do hope I've helped just about everyone touching our game, is my intention to offer up everything we Do.
    All the sends I post and troops data guides gdocs and the formulas conciseness, are always used by everyone, as my sends are there for this purpose. I do not do this except only for the sole purpose of sharing, of perhaps someday whoever takes my place, I want them to be way better then I am. My production is a coordination of sometimes almost 300 to upwards of over 3000 people, sometimes all at once. The demands are great, so please everyone know, everything I post is up for public tutorials guides wiki simu etc, and are the volunteering projects of many, posted by myself and teams. We do this all the while knowing, Ubisoft and Blue Byte own them. We are very proud of what we do. Please Be proud to of our Game.
    Best Regards to everyone entering, remember to have fun fun fun.
    Asiastrings

haha and watch out what's next to come, for you're all in for a great surprise!

World
    Zeus
    Evil J´s the obvious choice

Closed Thread