Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Granite Pit and Buddy's Valentine's Surprise - First Insights

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You know the only thing that makes this building a Failure is the fact we cant use deposits on it.

They would sell Hundreds of thousands of Omniseeds over the next 6 months if it was.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax84 View Post
    You know the only thing that makes this building a Failure is the fact we cant use deposits on it.

They would sell Hundreds of thousands of Omniseeds over the next 6 months if it was.
    Agreed Shadowfax

World
    Ares

0.o.

Well first let me point this error out to BB_Devs, then at the same time I will talk to them about the rest...

okay, here' please... Suggestions? anyone have them? like this for example:

have it so Geo's find Granite mines? anyone have anything better?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post

0.o.

Well first let me point this error out to BB_Devs, then at the same time I will talk to them about the rest...

okay, here' please... Suggestions? anyone have them? like this for example:

have it so Geo's find Granite mines? anyone have anything better?
    make the granite mine economically plausible to buy- either putting more granite in it, making it refillable or lowering the cost.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I have a feeling asiastirings doesn't actually play on a real server or spend real money. Nothing else could explain her optimisim.

Around the granite mine, its an interesting idea however it and the exotic wood mill are flawed in design. There are two ways to put a bandaid fix to it.
    1) Gem price decrease or Quantity of deposit increase
    2) Increase cost and make it a permanent slow trickle of granite/elogs (both buildings)

The better option IMO would be to make the building refillable from rare adventure drops. Take the adventures currently not run for efficiency (SE, Gunpowder, BN(?) SOTV) and add a rare drop to their final slot that gives refills to these two new buildings. Make these drops only available through running these adventures and you would singlehandly begin to close a gap in adventures that just arn't viable to the majority of your player base and give these buildings an actual incentive that encourages people to PLAY the game instead of static output. You could also take these new co-operative adventures that on the surface look like a bust and add drops to them as well.

It's a nice graphic though atm BUT make it so it is placed in a mountain or on a rock spot that would not normally be used for a building space. It will look more authentic and make people happy over the fact it doesn't waste a space.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    We can already guess they're wasting their time on the next building.... Wasting art resources and programmers time.

I'll do the crappy same development design for you:

Titanium Ore Mine Building

Level requirement: The minimum level to get the new building is 26.
    • Capacity: 1000 units of Titanium.
    • Upgrades: It can be upgraded to level 5. This speeds up the output and the building will deplete faster.
    • Limitation: Once per week. You can acquire it in the "Architect" section.
    • Tradable: No.
    • Building license: No building license is needed.
    • Buffs: The output can be increased by applying productivity buffs.
    • Refill: There are no refills for this building.
    • Moving: It is not possible to move this building.
    • Recurring: The building won't go back to the Star Menu when it's depleted or when you demolish it.
    There is a warning message when you want to destroy it.
    They can save some art designer's time and resources by re-using the various poo deposit graphics as the building.

I think maybe the "1000" granite was a programming error. It should have been 10000.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It would need to have atleast 7.5k granite in it to make it worth that amount of gems, what a stupid idea.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Instead of releasing stuff that no one will buy with gems, how about making little changes to game content and playablility that will keep people playing longer and enjoying the game.

Guild banks were talked about (a great idea), but instead we get buildings for gems in a BB cash grab. I'm aware your a business an need to make money of micro transactions, so how bout a guild bank where there guild can buy extra space at the cost of gems (reasonably priced of course), or a function to combine items/stacks/deposits for a small fee. That would net you more $$$ than the exotic wood or ganite mine combined.

Also, we have kept asking for a custom top resource bar that will display resources of our choice. This is very useful during events, and useful if you only trade/deal with a few resources.

Little things like this need to be taken on board by your development team to increase the general appeal of the game before trying to get people buying more gems on buildings. I don't have a problem with the idea of new buildings more so the cost of them in gems, when it has already been pointed out by others that the in-game free methods for obtaining exotic wood and granite are much more efficient and cheaper than blowing gems on these updates.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisNameIsTaken View Post
    Instead of releasing stuff that no one will buy with gems, how about making little changes to game content and playablility that will keep people playing longer and enjoying the game.

Guild banks were talked about (a great idea), but instead we get buildings for gems in a BB cash grab. I'm aware your a business an need to make money of micro transactions, so how bout a guild bank where there guild can buy extra space at the cost of gems (reasonably priced of course), or a function to combine items/stacks/deposits for a small fee. That would net you more $$$ than the exotic wood or ganite mine combined.

Also, we have kept asking for a custom top resource bar that will display resources of our choice. This is very useful during events, and useful if you only trade/deal with a few resources.

Little things like this need to be taken on board by your development team to increase the general appeal of the game before trying to get people buying more gems on buildings. I don't have a problem with the idea of new buildings more so the cost of them in gems, when it has already been pointed out by others that the in-game free methods for obtaining exotic wood and granite are much more efficient and cheaper than blowing gems on these updates.
    I will gives you short answer on what I believe BB might say to this..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    As I said with the other non-refillable building... why not make it possible to BUILD refills in the Rarity Provision House...I don't know what the upgrade costs are gonna be but who's gonna build it up to level 5 if the cost is anything other than pretty darn cheap.