Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Granite Pit and Buddy's Valentine's Surprise - First Insights

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax84 View Post
    You know the only thing that makes this building a Failure is the fact we cant use deposits on it.

They would sell Hundreds of thousands of Omniseeds over the next 6 months if it was.
    I agree with this statement! A person may buy a pit once, watch it deplete in a few days, and not buy another. But sell a deposit for it, they will sell again and again...especially since you can upgrade the pit to level 5...and buff it! May also trigger exotic basket and red flying settler sales. Seems logical more gems would be purchased in this scenario than proposed example.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Belaera View Post
    Only reason id buy a limited supply building like this is maybe from events (costing event resources)
    I wouldn't even buy it for presents/pumpkins/easter eggs. Think about it. 100 of the event resources (which is FAR less than any other event related building) would cost more than 1k granite. More than 2k granite, heck, even more than 3k granite which is about what you could get from this building with it triple buffed non stop.

Yet, they want gems for it. Not just some piddly little amount either, they want more than say, a silo, watermill, deerstalker hut. And every single building is not only more valuable vs in game economy than 1k instant granite, but is also FAR more useful.

Why on earth would anyone pay 1k gems for.... the same amount of granite you can get from a pirates, roaring bull, etc etc etc. And not have to wait for it on top of that....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think its funny seeing some of the comments justifying that "they need to make money somehow". Well heres an idea, why dont they come up with something worth buying. The fact they think this would be a good idea shows they are outta touch and continue not to listen to the majority of requests. There a numerous ways for these developers to make money including expanding which would have multiple layers of spending effects. The number one thing I hear people ask for is more room on the island. As for the 1975 gems for a one time and done granite mine, I dont think theres any discussion it would cost more to make this available than would net them a profit.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    The set ratios in the store often get outdated quickly from server to server. They need dynamic pricing that is unique to each server and is based off ratios and prices listed on the TO and is updated on a weekly basis.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This is simple BB not going to spend my money on something that goes away, did have a good time on the christmas event and spent alot on trying to get frozen manors, but not even going to look once at this. This sever is getting older need to save the stupid stuff for newer ones. give us space, a extra island, I'll pay you money for something not nothing.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i dissagree with everything!!!! what are we discusssing? oh the granite thing that will never make it to live? ya well i'll side with all the cats

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Wait.. We are discussing about Granite?? What is happening to it?? Its being taken away?? O_O

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    lol would it really be an issue if it was taken away in its current form?......

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LordB View Post
    lol would it really be an issue if it was taken away in its current form?......
    .... Hmm... I want to say Yes... But the Force is telling me No.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Based on your feedback, there have been a few changes made to the Exotic Wood Tree School and Granite Pit on the test server. Keep in mind that these changes may differ from the live version.

Granite Pit:
    • The capacity has been upgraded from 1000 units to 3000 units of granite.
    • It is now refillable.

Exotic Wood Tree School:
    • The capacity has been upgraded from 1250 units to 3750 units of exotic wood.
    • It is now refillable.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support