Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Granite Pit and Buddy's Valentine's Surprise - First Insights

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    LOL you just found yourself a money maker!!

I think that kind of format will actually do well quite possibly.

Know offhand BB R if it is with omni seeds or a new deposit type that will become available?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    does it die when it hits 0 still?
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Looks like yes Draconus (which I think is a great idea)

That said they have also introduced a x3 Silo as well as rumours of something called a Bone Church as a drop from the Co-Op adventures. They even improved the rewards from the adventure tables.

All in all on the surface it looks like someone really did a fantastic job of making sure the developers took the input from testers and live servers and got some meaningful changes. I can't stress enough how much this new info looks to be positive and in the right direction compared to before.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LordB View Post
    Looks like yes Draconus (which I think is a great idea)

That said they have also introduced a x3 Silo as well as rumours of something called a Bone Church as a drop from the Co-Op adventures. They even improved the rewards from the adventure tables.

All in all on the surface it looks like someone really did a fantastic job of making sure the developers took the input from testers and live servers and got some meaningful changes. I can't stress enough how much this new info looks to be positive and in the right direction compared to before.

There has been an Improved Silo introduced on the test server called Improved Silo. Currently, it is 3 times better than a normal silo.

**Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    GREAT now all my silos are worthless

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    LOL this is positive change. Don't look at it as your existing silos as worthless, look at this as an opportunity to sell them to newer players while you massively increase your wheat production. Besides if you start charging reasonable rates for your RB ls you will have more than enough to get the new silos when they launch no problem:P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    There seems to be something wrong with the granite pit and buffing on the test server. I upgraded my granite pit to level 5 and dropped a 2x buff on it and instead of taking 5 out of the deposit, it is taking 10. The way this is working makes it so that it is still far more profitable to use an omniseed on a goldmine, rendering the granite pit worthless. This needs to be fixed before taking it live. or they still wont sell.

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    There has been an Improved Silo introduced on the test server called Improved Silo. Currently, it is 3 times better than a normal silo.

2.7x" not 3x It loses 14.5% now to walking instead of the old 5.3%
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LordB View Post
    LOL you just found yourself a money maker!!

I think that kind of format will actually do well quite possibly.

Know offhand BB R if it is with omni seeds or a new deposit type that will become available?
    It will be refillable with omni seeds.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support