Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Granite Pit and Buddy's Valentine's Surprise - First Insights

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    So far, sounds not worth it. I really hope you're right Asiastrings, and that it will undergo extreme scrutiny.
    .:. Psilo .:.

/ Zeus Server \
    ~ Elysium ~

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I hate all the constant complaining and bashing of the developer team. It just makes everyone sound so spoiled or something. People should express their complaints without making personal comments about the development team. (Evil J did it best with his kitty, LOL)
    But that said, there is no way i am going to pay gems for a building that depletes itself very shortly and cannot be refilled.
    To me that doesn't make sense.

World
    Ares
    Thank you all for your comments, is greatly appreciated.

Here are the facts to back us up- today is: 1/14/2014 6:09 PM PST USA Tuesday...
    We are in fact Testing PHASE 1 of our Winter Phase's, (lmao of things mightily coming forth in near future)...

Please see eborg and myself reporting to Gdocs on behalf of both guilds, as well as stinky's links in forums there, we will keep everyone as posted as possible, it might also interest some, I've already done Destruction Unit testing on the largest new Co-Op will post results soon as well...
    Kinda busy atm... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=5

the Valentines pictures says it all, I am aware, we have most probably 24 hours for Everyone to get their ideas of what is acceptably correct, my deadline is 24 hours from the time mentioned above to write our recommendations to BB.
    Please do so via - here if u wish I will check it or send it via a testing player in your guilds for either server... LoL, geeesh did anything I just say make sense?

World
    Ares
    OK Wait i'm going to eat my words LOLOL in Real Time Wiki guy and I are talking, he has more findings... I need now recommendations on gem cost for mystery valentines box please!

hurry I also am mistaken on time limit.... please try to respond to me any recommendations to changes within the next 7 hours.... Peace, Cheers, and Happiness,
    this is the way of it...
    Asiastrings

World
    Zeus
    Just some general info from testing, nothing major number wise. But, you can get a feel for what is ahead
    "Granite Pit"
    http://imageshack.com/a/img35/1283/qnqv.png
    "Buddy's Valentine's Surprise."
    http://imageshack.com/a/img543/5503/d8ul.png
    *Keep in mind: For the Mystery Box (BVS Box) I tried 5 times that is what I got, results may not be typical)
    Have a Great one & Take Care o/*

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Current results, based on 737 "Buddy's Valentine Surprises", opened by 12 players (who all play on 5 different servers normally), in order of rarity:
    • Exotic Fruit Basket (20.08%)
    • Chocolate Rabbit (20.08%)
    • Love Potion (15.20%)
    • +2,000 Gold Ore Deposit (14.52%)
    • Cookies (11.26%)
    • 3 x Bronze Cauldrons (10.18%)
    • 2,000 Gold Coins (6.78%)
    • More Secluded Experiments (1.49%)
    • Return to Bandit Nest (0.41%)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why pay 1975 gems for a mine with 1000 granite when you can pay 1990 gems to get 1000 granite instantly? I would think the instant granite would be better than the ability to buff... at least if you're gonna spend gems anyway. (Thus the purpose of buying resources with gems)

A granite factory should be a legitimate building, part of a legitimate supply chain. Maybe level 40 or so, cost ewp and granite to build, and for every 24 minutes+ produce 1 granite (per level of course) out of 10 marble and 1 gold coin. This is consistant with both the trade office value, and the granite conversion available during christmas. This would not significantly change the value or availability of anything.

Or you could cut the price in half. And why isn't there an endless iron mine?
    -liquid fruit ingester

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusMallard View Post
    Hmm 1975 gems for 1000 non refillable granite or do 1 black knights or roaring bull adventure tempting............you should take this comedy show on the road. Granite pit good idea though balancing could use a little work . Really is it to much to ask for a little value for our hard earned money?

it's actually gonna be 3000 or 4000 granite for 1975 gems plus the cost of the x3 or x4 buff(s)

not terrible and much better than 500 granite for 995 gems which is the current cost in the shop

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    By permanent, i meant in the model of the gold mine, so maybe 500 deposits that cost 100-125 gems and when it hits 0, it stays empty but does not die.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    much better deal to just run adventures for granite than buying that lame building.