Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Community Leaders Program

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    There should be three items: Maintenance, Adventure Guides and GM Trivia. No?
    Yeah I got nothing also. But I like the calendar idea

World
    Ares

Further, we're going to start making use of the Calendar feature in the forums. That way, players who don't necessarily visit this thread in the forums or the main news page will be able to see information about in-game events, contests and upcoming maintenance. I'll make an official post about the calendar once we get it working.

Again, thanks for your feedback. The CL program roll-out has been admittedly slapdash - the focus was on making the program official and public since it had waiting in the rafters for far too long. Due to this focus, other details were not given as much attention as they should have or were slotted with a "we'll fix this afterwards."

The plan is to begin open nominations for the Ares server on Feb.3rd, followed shortly by Zeus open nominations. I will post more about this later. As far as the nominations go, I am open to any suggestions about format and qualifications, although keep in mind that there will be no open vote. The final decision will still be made by the community management team.
    Thank you! I look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    i personally like aquila she is nice and somewhat reading this forum as its long she seems to put up with everyone which is definiatly a must for both the community and the Blue Byte cause i would think there would be less reoccuring messages to the BB about a single member just cause she dislikes him/her or him/her is hard to control and as for everyone else i always think its best that there is someone to with stand ur specific negatives mostly thats family but aquila from what i have seen in this forum does this does it quite well (of course restating how long this forum is and how i have at least read CL and BB posts few others). but then again im ares and agree with what aquila said before. Long Live the CL program

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have interacted with all of the 4 CL's at some point in time. I have never had any problem with any.

That being said, I am not sure why the CL program was needed. I have personally communicated with BB's when I felt it warranted and have also let them know ideas from myself or people within my guild.

There is a forum page for discussing any game issues or suggestions as well.

I am not against the program per se, but I am not sure what they are supposed to do beyond what any player can do unless BB just thought it would be nice to have more color in chat.
    Nynaeve

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    There is nothing in it. can't see anything.....

BB_Rawren... Why you breaking everyfing!!!
    That is really odd, because this is what I am seeing:

Make sure you're on the right month/year. If that still doesn't work, please send me a PM with a screenshot of what you're seeing and we'll get to the bottom of this.

Update: This should be fixed now!
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 01-27-14 at 07:47 am.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    That is really odd, because this is what I am seeing:

Make sure you're on the right month/year. If that still doesn't work, please send me a PM with a screenshot of what you're seeing and we'll get to the bottom of this.

Update: This should be fixed now!
    Nah, you fixed it! Congrats!!~

I vote for BB_Rawren on Good Citizen Award!...

Wait.. wrong thread...

World
    Ares
    Works for me now too

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    We're on timelines now? OH NO!!!

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    I'm writing up the Open Nominations post for Feb. 3rd. If you guys have any questions, concerns, suggestions, let me hear them now!
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    *streches and cracks fingers*

Reply to Thread