Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Test Server: Buddy's Valentines Suprise Box

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I do come to test server and i attempted to work with your team and i did not feel like i could continue working with you guys, i am not there everyday, i only come on to check out new content and most of my input goes to the forum on test server or to the proper thread on here. i have talked with BBs and they have made it clear and known that you do not work for BB or UBI- therefore you and your group are not the only people whose ideas they use for trying to fix and changing upcoming content to make it reasonable for players to purchase. I post my findings on the proper test server thread and/or if there is a proper thread on this forum. Most of my time on this game i spend on live server either trading, talking guild stuff, chit chatting or running advs- i do not always have time to go to test server as that is not one of my priorities. I never once said anything at all against BB, i nearly linked the proper thread where the Buddy Boxes' information is suppose to go.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i think i threw up a little in my mouth just now

World
    Zeus
    lol

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    if they add a de-powerpointing posts, in the forum buff in the box i'll drop a few benjamins on the game DAY 1
    Last edited by G_F_M; 01-18-14 at 07:23 pm. Reason: saving my own butt

World
    Zeus
    so spend all day in Test server and dont even play live?

World
    Zeus
    That's exactly my point, Asia. You act like only *your info matters. You want us to send you our info so you can add it to yours.
    I have my own opinions, and I will post them on the testing server, or in these forums, when I have something to say.
    Not go through you to get to the devs. You seem to think your opinion matters more than other players' opinions. You're just louder on the test server, is all.

And by the way, it isn't necessary to have people send you their email to become editors of a spreadsheet. Using google docs, which is free, you can select
    an option so that *anyone can edit the info. I don't want you to have my personal email address, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Asiastrings, unfortunately it's really not clear that you do listen either to original info or to feedback from anyone but a chosen few who may or may not be paying attention themselves. Most releases get immediate, automatic "It's perfect!" responses and there are a number of posts like this one that completely overlook mass amounts of player feedback.

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...od-Tree-School

Bullying, threatening posts like those in this thread make people very uncomfortable, quite reasonably.

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/19908-PvP

And nobody wants to be "back hacked" or hacked at all if they get on your bad side.

Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post
    Use IE to play Ares-Microsoft wont allow this to go on for very long, I've sent a report to MSDN, via my imac with all the source codes. I traced the hack, and gave them that too.... I also sent the hack a back burn to try to see what he is about.... lol kinda think that if it allowed me to do that, then dang. ______ & _______ where are you? where are the big hackers of our game, get ur bums moving dudes and fix this...

i'm so sure there are so many dudes that can back hit this underground diseased bonehead, and ruin his stuff... why leave it to the big dudes when its small time hack that's amid... gettem guys.... if I knew how i'd do it for reals...
    What the test server needs badly is more live-game players posting for themselves and not being shouted down when they happen to disagree, make logical observations or valid objections. There's a new BB there now and in order for them to have a fair shot at succeeding they could use as much constructive info from as many individual players as possible. Constructive meaning not just "Love it!" or "Hate it!"

Filtering everything through one player's perspective is just not healthy for the game, even if that person claims to be speaking frequently and directly with BB German Devs on behalf of hundreds and thousands of people.

Very bluntly, there are a number of players who no longer visit the test server forum specifically to avoid having to deal with the large numbers of randomly placed posts and threads that are often very long, very confusing, and frequently doubles of threads that are already running.

No-one doubts your interest in the game Asia, but they'd like to be allowed to take their own interest without being basically bludgeoned at every turn.

While test-only players can certainly contribute enormously, some things really are more or less the same on the test and the live game, others are completely different and the more people with an understanding of the live game who post their own thoughts and reasonings in their own words the better it is for the game as a whole.

World
    Zeus
    Thambetochen
    +1
    That's what I was trying to say. Thank you.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Thambetochen View Post

While test-only players can certainly contribute enormously, some things really are more or less the same on the test and the live game, others are completely different and the more people with an understanding of the live game who post their own thoughts and reasonings in their own words the better it is for the game as a whole.
    i doubt it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcuervo View Post
    (10) +3 Bronze Cauldron - please remove this BB - crappiest crap of crapola for 95 gems -

best comment ever
    Thank you Blackcuervo! Just popped into my head and seemed appropriate to include in my post.

Reply to Thread