Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Test Server: Buddy's Valentines Suprise Box

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Test Server: Buddy's Valentines Suprise Box

Here is my results from opening (80) Valentine's Day Surprise Boxes @ 95 gems each.

The List will start from Crappiest Loot to Best Loot

(10) +3 Bronze Cauldron - please remove this BB - crappiest crap of crapola for 95 gems -
    (11) Love Potion - valentine's day, i can understand why it's included, but still crap -
    (20) Exotic Fruit Basket - save 4 gems off store price -
    (21) Chocolate Bunnies - save 30 gems off store price -
    (8) Plate of Cookies - woot!
    (4) +2000 Gold Coin - woot woot!
    (6) +2000 Gold Ore Depo - super woot woot!!

Not a Single Adventure found in 80 boxes, even though it's in the description in the store that buffs/adventures can be obtained

World
    Zeus
    This item is currently in testing phase...wouldn't this topic be better served over on the testing forum?
    We don't want to confuse people.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    you are right psaltery but i was on test when the exo school came out and players requested to make it a granite mine, saying- oo if this was a granite mine it would be good- i dont tihnk half of the ppl on test server have any idea about economic values AND the BB posted http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...First-Insights - on this forum, i think that is where the feedback is suppose to go, so either post on there or put testing server in thread name. I feel like when it comes to these types of buildings with trying to find the proper pricing to make the majority (or people who know and actually care about not being ripped off) want to buy these buildings, it takes players from live servers to give their input, as reg test server players know little to nothing about live servers economies.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks Etarip, I've added your results to my spreadsheet, which now shows the results of over 900 Buddy's Valentines Surprises to calculate percentage chance for each reward...

World
    Ares

Testing server and Valentines

We understand what it is people are after, we also understand what listening is, we also exhaust test phases required, we also complete personal requests world wide, we also submit data and requests directly to BB_Devs, Germany, we also are BB_Dev trained, we also are the Ones that they rely on, we also are the ones providing Real Time Data and Information,
    You may watch us at play here-
    Testings data Gdoc current phase- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=9
    change pages at bottom of gdoc

You can come play with us here- http://www.tsotesting.com/en/play
    We haven't any rules, except for one (1) to have fun fun fun.
    We maybe resting, we may be playing, we maybe on live, or we maybe sitting watching. Does it really matter as long as the stuff gets done?

LoL Truehead- What does it matter, why do u state such backwards negatives when your not hardly on testing server, Dude please Must u say this stuff?
    i dont tihnk half of the ppl on test server have any idea about economic values AND the BB posted
    . Please, know this other half that does know, Check out the Gdocs we put out there for Everyone to see, learn, use, participate, and perhaps you could learn some stuff from it? if you cannot then stop posting here, come there and start aiding us, the game, as you most probably should do, sense you have tons of knowledge.
    Our whole ideal is for guys smart about this stuff to come there and be sure we are getting the changes made b4 it goes live. I've not seen you hardly but twice in a month.

and Truehead, please don't pick on BB here, she is sic sic sic awsesome sic ok, she's fixed so much dang, lol and to throw something back at you-
    here I want you to look at this gdoc- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=2 and if you dare say anything negative about it, then I personally will know ur a farce... please understand, what we do is Serious... those 4 people sitting there 2 of them are BBDevs. What we Do is so serious I wonder now if most realize. What we do Changes this Game for Ever. What we do Is a Major impact. Please, as your friend don't cut my server down... That is my home, That is where I live, That is where I come from, and That is where I lead the biggest teams of testings the best this game has, and that is where My Best friends Foreign speaking Leaders Live as well... Please remember, coordinating in many languges is difficult there Is Not Anyone on this Game that can do this... I am its only coordinator, and recently the newist language is Chinese. BB didnt' warn me i'd have to now be doing Chinese.
    So please, it upsets me to no end to read stuff like this....
    Now please...

Want stuff changed, I've opened this door, I've spent a year doing so, please do not cut us down there, you hurt my feelings and many others that do as much as I do if not more than I, and we accomplish much, I laugh at this, i'm sorry, I have literally studied stuff til I fall asleep, I've had to coordinate so many, i'm coordinating in 5 languages, and you say stuff like that... geeesh, makes it kinda hard to even try anymore if this is what the general public things of us there. wowowow...
    I suppose we should of kept a list of everything accomplished, and everything rewarded. If you only knew, and spent more time with us doing the actual data and testing, perhaps comments like the one above would be way way different.
    Regards;
    Asiastrings

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    you posted praising what they released, yet the comments in the spreedseet and data (some like gem cost is highly variable between server)in your link shows that the item is a complete POS, even with the Ares-style pricing you used on it rather than a more developed server pricing which makes the e-wood farm look even worse.

proper ridicule of new content is needed if the new content is way out of line. doesn't make sense for the devs to spend time making something the players dont want or need.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    and Truehead, please don't pick on BB here, she is sic sic sic awsesome sic ok, she's fixed so much dang, lol
    um, huh? TH wasn't picking on anyone, he was commenting that a thread was made on this forum, and maybe thats where the discussions
    on the topic should be. and who are u saying he picked on? she -- BB -- ?? that doesn't make any sense.

---------------

you make it sound like you and your group are the only ones who use the test server or are allowed to be on the test server. last time i checked,
    it was for all players to use. you make it sound as though you work for bluebyte, which i'm pretty sure you don't.
    i'm not cutting down your efforts on the test site, i just don't like the insinuations that the test server belongs to you, personally. it belongs to everyone.

and i'm going to agree with TH that the economies are very different from test to live. unless you're playing live, you don't have *first hand* knowledge
    of how the proposed changes will affect players. live players are exactly the people who *should* also be using the test site.

from what i understand the purpose of the test server is to: (1) work out bugs, glitches, crashes
    (2) give all players a preview and a chance to give feedback.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Must i say this stuff? no i dont need to say anything- but i would like to see fair priced buildings be released to live servers and the only way to figure out what is fair priced things for live servers are people who know what the prices for things are on the live servers lol.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    (10) +3 Bronze Cauldron - please remove this BB - crappiest crap of crapola for 95 gems -

best comment ever

World
    Ares
    psaltery, I in no way ever mean that we are the only testers, infact I asked Truehead to come write directly to the Gdoc. Anyone with any kind of in put or has expertise to suggest for anything we do there is welcome to join in our testings. All I am is coordinator. If TrueHead is exactly what he claims, the He should by all means be the one posting to our data docs. When adding someone, all that is required is getting a RL email ad to me, and I will add as real time editor.

Please know, I apologize if I sounded cruel or mean, I am mean anyway, sorry for this. I do though insist people that wish things better or changed, they come to testing server to see what its about.

As for this comment-
    from what i understand the purpose of the test server is to: (1) work out bugs, glitches, crashes
    (2) give all players a preview and a chance to give feedback.
    Prestage purpose, is exactly this- Whatever BB_Devs wish it to be for the moment in real time. I haven't any more comments on this.

Preview, it is not, Pre-live it is, and that comment is my own opinion, it is not the opinion of the server or the players that play with me, or the players I play with, it is how I view what I do there. Only becuz to me a preview is just that, a preview of what is matter of fact released publicly, as is.

By the way, TrueHead, I would be delighted to have you become an editor, it would be awesome. You know you are always welcome and you also know your opinion matters... is really up to you. Now would be a good time, for the workyard etc it is in phase 2, wait I think possibly is 3 now

Draconis2004, if you know this as matter of fact, if you can help us out there with anything please join and help, the more that do the better for our game. The big big players here, all of you please, come and by all means let me know, and post to our data ...

If anyone has anything at all they want posted on the gdoc without becoming editor, please mail your info or spreadsheet to me and I will gladly post it there for you. Please be aware, I do no log in to my live game here, you will have to contact me there on tsotesting.com. Or send PM here as well. Just know what you say or do does matter, and I will do everything I can to be sure it's seen, and not just once or twice, it will fly live in real time until the end of our game. All credit is given to you as well.

All I am guys is a coordinator, I want the data, the best we can provide, I ask everyone for this that knows, I ask you here too. Please come and not just this time, whenever you wish, everyone is welcome.

Reply to Thread