Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RTBN change in rate of book drops

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i dunno... did 10 or so past 2 days... 2 x got no books, 2 x got 2 slots 6 x 1 slot.... so drop rate looks normal, although out of 10 book drops, got 9 manuscripts and 1 tome, no codices....

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Codex?? I never gotten a single Codex on RBN.. Just Manuscripts or Tomes

What do you mean by this?
    i meant 1 ran 3 RBN's since the event ended and received manuscripts once, and bunnies 2 times

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    my 2nd 6 codices in one loot in the past 24hrs

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The only problem with the quick guide is that you dont get any Xp from it. so I think it equals out. They shouldnt mess with the drop rate just because someone found an easier way to beat it, After all we paid for the Adv. We should get what we paid for.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Well its not really an XP adventure it more of a loot one. But yeah if you want full XP sure go for the higher loses. But personally taking the xp per recruit loss in the short version still works out better then the XP per loses of recruits and cav doing it all. Sort of like when people used to do traitors and only kill the one camp and then cancel it. You got great xp per loss but no loot. So its all on personally choice. For me as a 50 I just want the books, Starcoins are useless because of the amount I have that I cant spend fast enough as it is. I earn way more then the 180 every 2 day cool down on the weak potion and that is even kinda not that big of a deal to have as they are more of a limited use item.

Long and short of it if you need xp then there are way better ones to do but this is currently the only way to get books fast. Chance at books and glue ( not that I need any more glue Ive got 80 from drops)
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I ran 6 RBN this weekend. I got buffs in 2 of them, in the other 4 I got 2 sets of books. 3X2 manuscripts, 1 each with 2 manuscripts 2 tomes/2 codexes and the last gave 2+2 codexes.

Whatever they have changed I love it

But who cares about XP when they do RBN? Its all about the books for me.

Reply to Thread