Reply to Thread

Thread: An Idea To Bring Back GG's

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

An Idea To Bring Back GG's

Here's an idea to be able to have the Gifted Gems back without players complaining about being ripped off.

Put selling Gifted Gems in Trade Office.

Has anyone else suggested this idea, if so why is this idea can't be placed into the game?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    don't think BB's would do that, gems would be the main currency instead of coin. I wish they would just bring back the old gifted gems. People just got to be smart about it and not buy from everyone they see. Don't just see someones post in TO and give them a ton of coin without knowing they will sell you gems.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I personally did not hear of one report by someone getting ripped off during the time when gem packs were availible. i personally THINK they got rid of them becasue there are 2 types of real money gem buys- the haves (have bulk resources) and have nots (dont have bulk resources) and the haves- no longer felt the need to purchase gems with real money becasue they (we) could just buy them with pixels or resources. i was able to buy 5 gem pits using resources during the time gem packs was availble. This above is just a theory but i do not tihnk they will bring these back ever. Since when did BB care about players getting scammed anyway? they support a Free Market, they always made it for the players to choose their own faith while trading (I do not supporting scamming) but prices were/are not regulated.

-TH

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Well Said Truehead +1

Reply to Thread