Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Market: Next Community Vote

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    copper deposit best in value at 140 guild coins unless you have endless copper mines this will be very useful

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    zombie, sleepy reef and floating residence

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Zombie, Sleepy Reef, and Floating Residence.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterSwarm View Post
    copper deposit best in value at 140 guild coins unless you have endless copper mines this will be very useful
    500+ depo makes 1k ore buffed, which is worth around 25gc, i wouldnt say 140ggc is the same as 25gc

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My survey link bugged out and didn't load, and since then it won't popup. Is there another way to cast a vote?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Thomson View Post
    Noble residence...
    Some people just want to watch the world burn...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I picked:

Zombie
    Stealing from the Rich
    Floating Residence (Lv 3 gives 60 pop)

You don't get many chances to get something like a Floating Residence for a currency other than gems. And even than, you are limited on how many you can buy. There are likely people that have been around long enough to get every chance that BB has offered to get Floating Res and don't need more, but there are plenty of people that have not been playing since release that need them.

There are 4 ways to get a Noble, 1) Build one from building menu. 2) Buy one from shop with gems. 3) Buy one from TO. 4) Be lucky enough to have someone gift you one. If you get the Nobles that do not use a Building License, the only limit on how many you can get is by how much space you have on your island. In any case, you can get a lot of Nobles, if you really wanted to.

Floating Residence is limited to 3 in shop. There has been a "Limited Offer" that will let you buy 2 more, but you still need to spend gems to get them. There are a lot of people saving their gems to get their first Vet, so this may be the only chance to get a Floating Residence for awhile, without dipping into their Vet fund.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinson001 View Post
    I picked:

Zombie
    Stealing from the Rich
    Floating Residence (Lv 3 gives 60 pop)

You don't get many chances to get something like a Floating Residence for a currency other than gems. And even than, you are limited on how many you can buy. There are likely people that have been around long enough to get every chance that BB has offered to get Floating Res and don't need more, but there are plenty of people that have not been playing since release that need them.

There are 4 ways to get a Noble, 1) Build one from building menu. 2) Buy one from shop with gems. 3) Buy one from TO. 4) Be lucky enough to have someone gift you one. If you get the Nobles that do not use a Building License, the only limit on how many you can get is by how much space you have on your island. In any case, you can get a lot of Nobles, if you really wanted to.

Floating Residence is limited to 3 in shop. There has been a "Limited Offer" that will let you buy 2 more, but you still need to spend gems to get them. There are a lot of people saving their gems to get their first Vet, so this may be the only chance to get a Floating Residence for awhile, without dipping into their Vet fund.
    I has total of 10 Floating Residence. Which is awesome! Would love to have more but.. limited stuff... Grr... :/

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    floaties and the two adventures since buffs are findable now

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    floaties and the two adventures since buffs are findable now
    SFTR is very *findable* on an adventure search. My artifact hunter has yet to find a zombie buff.
    I voted Sleepy Reef, Zombie, Floater.