Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most Efficient Island of All Time

World
    Zeus
    If you want to see something just the opposite of the above, visit Wimpyville.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    What is efficient for one person, may not be efficient for another person.
    Someone who has only a handful of buildings, because that is all they need to sustain themself, as they only play for 2-3hrs a day, when compared to someone who might play 12hrs+ a day. The person who plays all day, will need more of everything to keep their production up so they can do more with it.

It would take a group people brainstorming, listing, categorizing, etc. Then they would have to make guides for people for different play lengths throughout the week and weekend, to try to get the best one.. Then are you going to have different guides for people who do and do not have silos and watermills? What about the new Improved Silos if/when they hit live server?

Would take way too long and too much effort, for something that may not work for everyone.
    I have seen people with 2 bronze wep and 2 copper smelters and they are fine, because how much time they play, and how much of that time they adventure.
    I have 10 copper smelters and 8 bronze wep. I am almost Lv 50 at the moment, and enjoy doing bigger adventures, and preping myself for Fairytale adv's.

So as I said, not feasible to complete this last.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    +1 that inland has my vote!

Reply to Thread