Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cannot play the game due to Adobe Flash player issues

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasOlsen View Post
    BB_Rawren, its not a matter of whether I can afford to update my OS version. Mac OS X version 10.6+ is only supported on machines that have an Intel chip in it. My machine has PowerPC G4 chip. So I cannot update my OS beyond 10.5.8, which is the last version that works for my chip. That also restricts the newer versions of Firefox from being installed. Now if the only 'solution' of all this is for me to get a new computer, then I guess I will have to stop playing the game, because I cannot afford a new computer at the moment.
    Beyond this, the simpler point is that this issue arose sometime earlier (hence the original post) and then without me doing anything, it went away. Now its back again and I don't understand what the actual cause is.
    Thanks for the clarification. I'm not sure what's going on here, but if you send in a ticket to Support, they can continue to investigate and provide you with some explanations.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have generated a ticket and await the response. Thanks for everyone for their help. If my issue gets resolved, I'll post the results here, so anyone unlucky enough to run into this problem will at least have a place to look up the solution.

Reply to Thread