Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: Improved Silo, Granite Pit and Exotic Wood Tree School

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can only speculate that the 3:1 ratio is put in place so that dev can keep the price of omniseeds the same. As granite is a more valuable resource, the thought was probably that refills need to be more expensive. So only getting about 80granite for omniseeds unbuffed. Some input from devs on the reasoning behind that 3:1 ratio would be nice. I would prefer to see a granite specific refill only because people will be confused about how much they get for their money.

Thanks

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    All three of these buildings look like great additions to the game. Hope we get a 100% extra-gem sale when they come out so I can buy a few =).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    love the improved silo

World
    Ares
    I love the new ideas, but at the same time I'd like to see some of the things you've already looked at introducing to the game, brought in as well. My question for the new buildings, since the granite pit and exotic wood school can be refilled with omniseeds, will omniseeds become more available in loot, treasure searches, and maybe in larger amounts for purchase with gems?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Beard View Post

I would like to see a Super Watermill next
    No thanks, see my post here on reasons why that's a bad idea: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...l=1#post228318

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I hope that 3 granite consumed for each granite received is just a bug. Otherwise imho contrary to what the dev diary says, there is no real enhancement to the granite pit, despite allowing refilling with omniseeds.

Improved Silo is a good idea. But, probably too late for for those 50s with a ton of L5 silos.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Skruf View Post
    Although it's kinda frustrating for those that already have silos all upgraded, this is by far the best idea I've seem in a while.
    Perhaps the developers could allow an upgrade of current Silos to Improved Silos for gems at a slight discount.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    here's my thought on everything. i like the idea of improved silo, as i have none myself yet, and would be extremely handy to me.

granite pit doesn't seem useful, as adventures are easy enough to get it from.

ditto with the exotic logs

as for upgrading anything past 5, NO!!!!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Otuwek View Post
    I hope that 3 granite consumed for each granite received is just a bug. Otherwise imho contrary to what the dev diary says, there is no real enhancement to the granite pit, despite allowing refilling with omniseeds.

Improved Silo is a good idea. But, probably too late for for those 50s with a ton of L5 silos.
    Actually those lvl 50s with all lvl 5 silos will be the ones spiking your gem prices so that we can free up 20-40 spots. We have coin hoards available to spend. can you afford improved silos at 20-30k per? (10-15k on Ares likely). GL outbidding 50s who have more coin then storage.

3 for 1 on granite pit i think is a bug. If it is a bug, omniseeds will dictate gem prices.

5-6k granite for a lot of higher building upgrades. takes 10-12 RB LS to get that 6k granite. any source of granite is welcome.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    it is not a bug, it was stated in the update description that becuase it is now refillable it is now 3 : 1