Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: Improved Silo, Granite Pit and Exotic Wood Tree School

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    well, there goes any chance of me buying it.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    yeap LONG LIVE THE PARROT!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So where does it say it only produces 1k granite out of 3k granite units?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar7Bear View Post
    So where does it say it only produces 1k granite out of 3k granite units?
    Its a bug dude. Play the test server once in awhile and youll know what people are talking about.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    yeap LONG LIVE THE PARROT!
    set them free TH set them free
    Last edited by G_F_M; 01-27-14 at 02:16 pm. Reason: whopper w/cheese

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Its a bug dude. Play the test server once in awhile and youll know what people are talking about.
    Its not a bug, but if u read test forums once in a while and update window on log in on test you would know this :P

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Its not a bug, but if u read test forums once in a while and update window on log in on test you would know this :P
    If its not a bug then the granite pit is not worth building. The coiner will always out trump the granite pit unless granite becomes worth more than coins at some point.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I was trying to give the guy some comfort and not some disappointment. But considering your flapping your mouth... it failed... Oh well... I guess some people will have to learn the hard way. lol

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Granite Pit review:

Initial release 1000 units of Granite contained in the building. Consumes 1:1 from the pit, Non refillable.

Updated release 3,000 units of Granite contained in the building. Consumes 3:1 effectively making it still have the initial 1000 granite in the building. (this is a haha got you suckers we think your stupid from the devs I guess?). Refillable with omniseeds (83 effective granite out of the 250 omniseed from the gem shop for 50 gems).

On Ares granite goes for 1:1 vs coin. I am not sure how the other servers hold up to this so I cannot comment on them. So unbuffed an omniseed dropped on a gold mine would net you 62.5 coin (not taking away the cost of the coal). So if running unbuffed the granite pit would be the optimal choice for the omniseed. But who runs without buffs on the higher tiered stuff right. So we have to look at the buffed rates.

x2 buffs on everything in the gold chain bumps up your ratio for that to 166 granite on the pit. But the end results of the coiner jumps up to 250 for that same omniseed. At the cost of about 3 gold per imra' basket your still out way far ahead using the coiner.

As you use the x3 and x4 buffs the ratio's get even farther apart even with the increased cost in the buffs. If you use a rainbow bag on the granite you actually lose about 230 coin in value off of the bag vs just selling it for gold on the TO (for about 2500 coin on Ares).

World
    Zeus
    the whole thing got pulled from the test server for re-balancing (again) maybe 3rd time will be a charm?