Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding the recent negativity in Ares

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Respect our Authority!!!! zues has spoken ;þ

World
    Ares
    There's been drama? Negativity? Sounds like we need a campfire and some food and smores!
    The end of all things

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterman1456 View Post
    There's been drama? Negativity? Sounds like we need a campfire and some food and smores!
    chocolate Smores please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This i why I never use chat on any server, drama every day lol

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9800 View Post
    This i why I never use chat on any server, drama every day lol
    with no drama the network TNT wouldn't exsist

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBuns View Post
    Recently, there has been a great deal of conflict in Ares Server, and many of us have been upset by things that were outside of our control. It saddens me that this has spilled over into the game community. I regret the negativity that has afflicted our server, and want to take this opportunity to ask everyone to step up to bring our community back to one that is welcoming, friendly, and fun. I intend to do what I can towards this end, and hope that others who have played a part can put these events in their proper perspective, and so move away from the unpleasantness that has affected everyone.

Please only post positive replies if any...this has to stop so we can all get along with one another.
    I just want to commend you for this post, AngelBuns. It takes real courage to stand up for a cause. I hope everyone rallies behind this and I'll do my best to not engender any further negativity on Ares.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    hugs all around* this is a game not a dramafest, so lets crack open some smores around a campfire, and share stories and have a blast.

maybe just maybe, we can invite zeus along

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Greek_Spartan View Post
    hugs all around* this is a game not a dramafest, so lets crack open some smores around a campfire, and share stories and have a blast.

maybe just maybe, we can invite zeus along
    Dang...do we HAVE to invite Zeus? *kicks a pebble into the water* Fine, I guess we can do that *pouts* hehe

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith_4 View Post
    Dang...do we HAVE to invite Zeus? *kicks a pebble into the water* Fine, I guess we can do that *pouts* hehe
    Would be better if Zeus and Ares had sepreate forums

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Zeus isnt a bad atmosphere at all. Global seems rediculous but never that bad. Trade is always a blast with good people.
    I would think in general Ares probably just has less activity so a few bad apples are able to hyjack things but not my area of expertise.

My bet is that the majority of people that you end up dealing with were simply people that werent serious about the game in the first place, and didn't want to put in the effort on a real island so they went to 'test' server. Your own statement 'noobs on test server' proves my point.

I suggest playing on a real server before making sweeping statements.

**I really don't understand why the test server would be an option for people who arn't at a minimum at a certain point in the real game as an aside**

Reply to Thread