Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding the recent negativity in Ares

World
    Zeus
    Yea. I will agree with LordB. Global is usually bad. I tried chatting on there once and people are usually trolls. You don't really get serious answers a lot of time. The more helpful folks usually whisper to me the answers. It's hard sometimes to take anybody seriously in global.

Trade is pretty good.

As for negativity, I would just avoid chat. I hardly read chat. occasionally go on there for the in-game events or trivia if I'm available at that time.
    That's what I usually do. Get into a good guild and guild chat instead.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    happy thoughts, happy thoughts, think happy thoughts. last time i checked, this was a game not a drama class. i thought we were trying to get RID of negativity here.

so let's follow my earlier suggestion and have a blast. as for the trolls? there is an ignore function for a reason

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Fear the Troll, Resect the Troll, but most importantly FEED the TROLL!!!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    hate to have non-trade specific chat in trade, but the trade community is far superior to the global and help groups.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    they need to make a second trade tab for the regular traders to talk (and not necessarily about trade but also strategy and small chat) with certain rules to follow so it doesnt become g-1.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    they need to make a second trade tab for the regular traders to talk (and not necessarily about trade but also strategy and small chat) with certain rules to follow so it doesnt become g-1.
    Would be nice. What they need to add is a GR Tab. (Guild Recruitment tab)

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Would be better if Zeus and Ares had sepreate forums
    hoping that you realize I was teasing lol

World
    Ares
    Have no idea what Asia is talking about since I never have Global-1 open, and not sure that whatever it is went anywhere other than Global-1. Course, I also don't tend to listen to drama. I spend most of my time in guild chat or I am in help or occasionally venture into trade, but agree with Greek...there is an ignore function for a reason. Let's face it normal globals always bring trolls no matter what game someone plays, and fortunately there are many nice quiet globals you can use to avoid the main one if you so desire to do so. The only way someone can truly affect another's game play in this game is through words and that's what the ignore/block feature is for. Not much else they can do to you, so no reason to let those that would do so create a negative impact. I talk to several others from different guilds regular enough and find most are pleasant and positive. Think its time to focus on the positive and let go of the negative. The recent issues have been about being overlooked in relation to the CL program. That has been resolved, so no reason for any further negativity in that regard. However people are people and find a way to make anything negative if they are negative already, that's their issue in my opinion and only affects us personally if we let it.

Also, don't see any reason bringing up 4 month old stuff that's already been dead and buried. Let's keep it there.

I think all in all Ares is quite a positive community. There are always bad apples, but for the most part, I truly believe most of us get along quite well each other.

*Opens up the hershey's chocolate for the smore's and passes chocolate around while waiting for marshmallows to finish. Graham crackers are over there and sticks for roasting are sitting next to the crackers for all those wanting* ^_^

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith_4 View Post
    hoping that you realize I was teasing lol
    Oh I realized that. Just that most people get confused and don't know that there is 2 Servers sharing the same Forums.

World
    Ares
    Tis true, what the Greek said. Ignore function is for this very reason: if you don't want to put up with it, make it go away. The best was to get rid of trolls is to take away their audience. Simple solution... problem solved. (happy dance for solving the problem)

Reply to Thread