Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding the recent negativity in Ares

Settler
    World
    Ares

Exclamation Regarding the recent negativity in Ares

Recently, there has been a great deal of conflict in Ares Server, and many of us have been upset by things that were outside of our control. It saddens me that this has spilled over into the game community. I regret the negativity that has afflicted our server, and want to take this opportunity to ask everyone to step up to bring our community back to one that is welcoming, friendly, and fun. I intend to do what I can towards this end, and hope that others who have played a part can put these events in their proper perspective, and so move away from the unpleasantness that has affected everyone.

Please only post positive replies if any...this has to stop so we can all get along with one another.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    well said. this is supposed to be a game not a drama contest.

as the famous song goes "why can't we be friends?"

World
    Zeus
    Okay, I am on my way.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    come on over

World
    Ares

Thumbs up Great Post AngelBuns

Thank you AngelBuns, it took courage to come out here and post this. I have no hard feelings towards you or anyone that is in your group of friends and I encourage everyone in the community to do the same.

The conflict that has happened over the last week, wasn't about hating certain members of the community, but more about not liking certain points concerning the community leader program. Tempers flared and yes a few things have been said.

Hopefully you can forgive and appreciate this post from AngelBuns as much as I do.

DestuctorNate
    I for one am honestly fed up with the BS and drama that has ensued over tempers and "mouths" getting out of control or things being taken out of context and made into something it isn't!! I pledge this vow, that I will do whatever it takes to help mend wounds and bring people back together rather than see the entire community go down the toilet like it has been!!

Lets do this folks or I'll smack all of ya with a Tuna LOL

World
    Ares
    It is a game, let's just have fun

World
    Zeus
    No one from Zeus is ever negative.

And if you believe that I have a bridge in NYC I will sell you cheap.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Ares
    I can only assume that something happened in Global 1 that I missed. I think from my perspective people were and are upset about the lack of considering our own community when it came to CL. I personally have nothing against Aquila or Immaduck (think that's his name). I know Aquila has done a ton of work on forums when it has come to voucher codes as well as other things, and I definitely don't question her knowledge in any way, shape or form. I don't know the other person to comment on them, but doesn't mean I harbor them any ill will either. I think its more that the entire server as a whole felt like we were given the shaft and people are speaking out about it. Unfortunately, most don't know how to do so with tact lol. I will always try to be a ray of sunshine when I venture into help, trade or other places :P Hmm...I did say "try" right? Ok good ^_^ I don't really venture into Global-1 on purpose, so you all will just have to miss my positivity there!

I don't think there's anything wrong with voicing opinions. I do agree with Angel that there's no reason to do so harshly. Let your voice be heard, but do it respectfully.

And, Whimpy, I am sure that Zeus is FULL of positive influences...just reading forum posts will verify that ;-)

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Ty all for all the great and positive comments!!

Reply to Thread