Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Server Zone crashed (again and again and ...... )

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Also getting Server Zone Crash. Can I get a manual "unlock" and not wait for the script, please?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I got kicked out while clicking a collectable

Now when attempting to log in during the "loading map" phase I keep getting a
    SERVER ZONE CRASHED
    An error was detected in this zone. Please try again.
    This is 100% not something wrong with my computer, as I cannot log in on any computer, and my wife has no problem logging into her account..
    Even when another player tries to visit my island the game crashes, so clearing cache/different browser solutions will not work.

Hopefully BB can manually reset, or if I have to wait 24h, can you at least start some upgrades for me? j/k
    edit: I sent a ticket in before posting here

World
    Zeus
    I too would like a reset, this sounds like a serious flaw on BB's part! If I can't get into the game, I can't spend the gems I bought 2 days ago. Worked fine for an hour this morning; now I can't get back in. Goofy!

EDIT: this has gone on for much too long ... I want my money back please and thanks.

World
    Zeus
    Oh no, not again! I'm zone locked! Everything was fine last night before maintenance but today when i login, as soon as I try to go to my CLT adventure I get an error and now can't get back in. Please unlock me

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    now the entire connection to the game failed

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i am cannot connect to server..Can you unlock me also?

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    As you guys have noticed, the Zeus server has been taken down for emergency maintenance in order to address the locked zones issue. There is not a current estimate of downtime or when the server will be back online. I'll post in the appropriate channels when it is back up. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience, everyone.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I was BeAsTiNg a HLT adventure and now I can't get in due to maintenance issues with other accounts. Sorry the game likes me but should I be punished because other players use too many gems for cheat building and got locked out of there island. SHEESH!!! Quit buying status and just dominate the game with home built buildings!!!

P.S. LET ME IIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Now I remember why I quit about 9 months ago. Always adding new stuff and never fixing the old problems. Maybe I should have just stayed gone.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    WHOA WHOA WHOA Rebecca. I want in just as bad as you do, but our settlers need us!!!

Closed Thread