Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Zone crashed (again and again and ...... )

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Post Server Zone crashed (again and again and ...... )

This is becoming a regular occurence and it doesn't seem like it is a high priority with you guys. Looking back through forum posts on this matter, it's been going on for quite some time. I am a paying supporter of this game. As such, I expect it to be functional. If you don't have the expertise to fix this problem maybe you should hire some. Don't bother responding with your regular computer generated response to make me think you might be paying attention. Would be nice to know what is being done to resolve this problem while I sit here holding my breath for a reset. Not impressed! Thanks for no help. philtaz2

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Clear your Cache out.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Dah! RomanGodCamper, I forgot to mention that I have tried all of the crap solutions to this problem including several different browsers, clearing cache even rebooting. I can't fix this, they have to.

World
    Zeus

Zone Error again .... tickets sent. getting tired of this

BB_Nellemose
    Zone Crashes/Lockouts occur for many different reasons, however when they occur if you wait about 24 hours it should fix itself. If it doesn't you can contact support, they can fix the issue for you.

I checked everyone's accounts here and fixed any locked zones I found. (If I say you have no locked zones, this is the current status from when I posted this message)
    philtaz2 - No zones locked.
    I-See-Dead-ppl - No zones locked.

I hope this helps and I do apologize for the inconvenience this causes for you.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    this is goin' on for me right now ~2 hours straight. have tried all listed solutions found in this and other similar forum posts. no-go. someone's up in my ls right now too probably steamin' like a choo choo

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    still happening.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    ^

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I just accepted a ls and boom, server zone crashed, cant log in for the last couple hours or more.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have a locked adventure zone also messed my whole day up hoping it would fix itself.

Closed Thread