Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meet the BB: BB_Rawren

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Nice!! on the still getting carded, same here actually.

and... You guys wear stuff like that at company parties???? lol looks like fun.

World
    Zeus
    LOL - great horns
    At least you are not wearing a Hammer hat.
    I'm not into Smurfs either

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Death to blue meanies!!!!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Two questions
    First, you note eastern time zone. I assumed all BB employees were in Germany or England. So how wrong is my assumption?

Second, if you suddenly face a crisis which concerns BB, which you are responsible to handle, how many other people can you call on to help you in the next five minutes if you had to do so – I just want a number. Your job seems daunting given the number of players, and the number of new features which keep showing up. Just wondering how much BB help you can count on when you need it.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Third question
    If BB decided to remove the tracking for one character, so that other characters could walk into him so that he would bounce off of them, which character would you choose for that hapless treatment? Just wondering which one you think would look the funniest having other characters walk into him while he tried to keep working.

World
    Ares
    When are they going to fix the "Free the Home Zone" quest for those of us that were above level 15 when it came out?

World
    Ares
    you look great and young, could you share your secret?

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Axe View Post
    Two questions
    First, you note eastern time zone. I assumed all BB employees were in Germany or England. So how wrong is my assumption?
    In this particular instance (i.e. the .net server), the BB Support team is located in North Carolina. The BlueByte development team is located in Düsseldorf, Germany.

Second, if you suddenly face a crisis which concerns BB, which you are responsible to handle, how many other people can you call on to help you in the next five minutes if you had to do so – I just want a number. Your job seems daunting given the number of players, and the number of new features which keep showing up. Just wondering how much BB help you can count on when you need it.
    It's difficult to give an exact number, as it depends on the time and the day. When there is an emergency, there is an escalation process and an emergency call list that ensures that the appropriate employees are contacted and respond to the issue. That being said, on our local Support team (i.e. the ones that answer your tickets), we have 6 Customer Service Representatives, who you will be meeting shortly in our "Meet the BB's" feature.

Third question
    If BB decided to remove the tracking for one character, so that other characters could walk into him so that he would bounce off of them, which character would you choose for that hapless treatment? Just wondering which one you think would look the funniest having other characters walk into him while he tried to keep working.

At first I thought the lumberjack, since he's such a lumbering oaf but then I figured he's so big that people would probably be bouncing off of *him* and not the other way around.

I'd choose one of the generals. I can see him getting pretty frustrated about having to constantly reroute his course, especially when he's on the warpath.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

True Pumpkin Master
    World
    Zeus
    Hi BB_Rawren!

Quick question: Why does a "rarity" search bring back things like coal and iron ore? These aren't rare at all.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkerton View Post
    When are they going to fix the "Free the Home Zone" quest for those of us that were above level 15 when it came out?
    That's a good question. They're still looking into the resolution for this issue. At the moment, if anyone still has problems completing the quest, please send in a ticket to Support and they can complete it for you.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Closed Thread