Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Meet the BB: BB_Rawren

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    when will pvp be out will it be out soon?

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mackenziesell View Post
    when will pvp be out will it be out soon?
    You probably know just as much about PvP as I do. There's no update on the PvP situation. A month back, we did the user combat survey and are still compiling the information from that.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Response to responses:
    I never would have guessed BB had people stationed in USA to help us. I am very grateful.
    It is good to know you have people you can rapidly call upon in the event of a game crisis. I thought you were going to say you could get at most two people to help you in five minutes.
    Perfect choice on the general. Given he is used to being given the right of way due to his authority, you are right that it would comedic to see him frustrated. Excellent choice.

Fourth question:
    Without naming them, how many people would you be willing to give control of your personal Settlers Online island over to for 48 hours, with permission to do anything they wanted within reason? I don’t think I could give it over to anyone. I have spent too much time on it. Just wondering if you as an employee are less attached to your personal island than I am to mine.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Axe View Post
    Response to responses:
    I never would have guessed BB had people stationed in USA to help us. I am very grateful.
    It is good to know you have people you can rapidly call upon in the event of a game crisis. I thought you were going to say you could get at most two people to help you in five minutes.
    Perfect choice on the general. Given he is used to being given the right of way due to his authority, you are right that it would comedic to see him frustrated. Excellent choice.

Fourth question:
    Without naming them, how many people would you be willing to give control of your personal Settlers Online island over to for 48 hours, with permission to do anything they wanted within reason? I don’t think I could give it over to anyone. I have spent too much time on it. Just wondering if you as an employee are less attached to your personal island than I am to mine.
    Oh, goodness. At this point, I would gladly give it to anyone who thinks they could make it better. I'm not the best at resource management games and it's in a pretty sorry state right now.

**Retired**

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Hey BB_Rawren,

What's the word on PvP (player vs. player)? Under consideration, in the works, happening soon or we shouldn't hold our breath? Thanks in advance!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkjon View Post
    Hey BB_Rawren,

What's the word on PvP (player vs. player)? Under consideration, in the works, happening soon or we shouldn't hold our breath? Thanks in advance!
    I wish I had more information on this for you! I can tell you what I told mackenziesell above: There's no update on the PvP situation. A month back, we did the user combat survey and are still compiling the information from that.
    **Retired**

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    I wish I had more information on this for you! I can tell you what I told mackenziesell above: There's no update on the PvP situation. A month back, we did the user combat survey and are still compiling the information from that.
    Ty!

World
    Zeus
    All right guys, this Meet the BB AMA is closed. Stay tuned for tomorrow's BB: BB_Susurrously!
    **Retired**

Closed Thread