Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Meet the BB's: BB_Susurrously

World
    Zeus
    What variety of plants/flowers can be found in your garden?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Very, very true. On a scale of one to ten, how much do you enjoy working at Ubisoft/BB?

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    What was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween and what year was that?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a would chuck could chuck wood?

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    How'd you come up with your BB name? And do you mind that people just call you Susu?
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What variety of plants/flowers can be found in your garden?
    I have a new house now, so I haven't had a chance to plant much. I brought my rosemary bushes, I have a fenced in vegetable garden and a large yard with quite a few decorative plants such as peonies, roses, various shrubbery. I also have a "surprise" grape vine near one of my decks, because I'm not sure what variety.

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you enjoy working at Ubisoft/BB?
    I am going to go with an 8. I love the community, I love the customers, and I love my job. I hope to grow in my career, however, hopefully within Ubisoft.

What was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween and what year was that?
    2004, I was younger and child free. I dressed up as a gypsy; I know, not creative. I did dress up as "expression" for a masquerade at one time. I wore all white with a bowler hat and different punctuation attached. I'm pretty sure that counts me as a nerd.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a would chuck could chuck wood?

Last edited by BB_Susurrously2; 01-28-14 at 12:32 pm. Reason: poor me

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How'd you come up with your BB name? And do you mind that people just call you Susu?

Susurrus: whispering, murmuring, or rustling.
    Susurrous: Full of whispering sounds.

I used Susurrous first as a gamer tag and online ID when I was in college. I'm pretty quiet in general, unless I know someone. I like to pay attention to my surroundings before I am comfortable "letting loose."

I added the LY to make a play on so seriously. I rather like being called Susu.

World
    Zeus
    Congratulations on your new home! It sounds like you have a lovely garden in the works

Here's another question for you, if you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Here's another question for you, if you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?

That's a hard question, because being a female and all, there are plenty of times that were not great ones to exist in. Though, if it were temporary, I would go back to the construction of Stonehenge. I'm still dumbfounded by its mere existence.

Closed Thread