Reply to Thread

Thread: The "Polish" servers.

World
    Zeus

The "Polish" servers.

"polish" - Pronouncing as "Pa lish" and
    "Polish" - Pronouncing as "Pole lish" :-)

Seems like they're one and the same to me at this point for BB.

It's funny how BB uses a "test" server to introduce the new features. Ignore most of the feedback.

Release it on the Polish servers. Which I like to call the "polish" servers as they're used to help polish up the game some more because the test server was not enough.

Then it goes to the "live" servers.

As I noticed this week, the EpicWork Yard and new mail interfere face update was postponed. I can only guess that they found more bugs or more feedback from the "polish" servers.

We should thank the Polish guys for being our guinea pigs!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    My sincere thanks to the brave men, and women, on the Polish servers that try to keep the live servers from experiencing subpar content.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    A thank you is definitely in order. Although we try to test things as thoroughly as possible on the test server, it's not possible to catch all of the bugs. That, coupled with the fact that the live environment can differ greatly from the test environment means that we depend on the Polish server for feedback. However, they're an outspoken, hardy group of players and we owe a lot to them for their dauntless attitudes and continual feedback!
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    A fix for the test server is in order so it becomes a actual test server once again and not somewhere people decide to Play due to not having to level. As mentioned many times before. The test server should when server resets on test happen it should be a copy of live islands so that the testing actually is what will happen on live. right now the feed back can only be related to that one island that is given to all of us. we all play this game in different manor and require different islands if you want a true test.

I would really like the chance to test how new things will affect my island. Just like when we had copies of our islands on the test server before ( only Zeus was copied that time, back when the dreaded rollback happened)
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Reply to Thread