Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stave-off my boredom!

World
    Zeus
    Nice. Should help find those tiny, little white eggs for Easter.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    We'll see. Now that it's done I can play around with it, this morning I got 3 collectables...so I'll see how that goes. For events I might have to make a few more open squares around town.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I left a 5x5 square that *could* collect 25 collectables, but I get one a day now. I'll have to leave more squares open elsewhere if I want to get more.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I had done this on zeus and it used to work pretty good, but lately the collectables started showing up out side this.
    Then i did the convert everything into granite and reached 1 million, then spent all of it on level 6 upgrades lol so glad i did this back when it was cheaper.
    couple weeks ago I decided to replace as many nobles, pirate huts, witch towers I could with the better pop Mag residences. No my new goal is to replace and Res that are left with ali baba building. I thought I was alonr being crazy enough to do such things.

New goal started Ares account and plant to hit 50 with just the starter area and the 2 sections after that available to me. I wont even clear the clouds
    Attached Images
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    based on how many collectibles landed under mountains, dc's and on ish's.... while i applaud the idea, i bet it didn't work....

Reply to Thread